What else do i need?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am upgrading my system with these three items :

1) JBL GT6-6 6-1/2" 2-Way Car Speakers - Sonic Electronix (JBL Gt6-6 for my door speakers)

2) JBL GTO938 Grand Touring GTO 6" x 9" Car Speakers (JBL GTO938 for my rear deck)

3)JBL CS1214 12" Single 4 Ohm CS Series Car Subwoofer (JBL CS1214 subwoofer)

In the process of looking for an amp.

I already have a clarion receiver that is 50x4 I was thinking of changing that too but not sure yet.

I was wondering what kind of additional installation equipment i need to buy for the whole system (I am new to this but I know i need to get a box for the sub and speaker wire)

Thank you.

You could get a 5 channel unless you want to run two amps. You'll need an amp wiring kit which should have everything you'll need to power the amp, and either a 6 channel set of rcas, or a 4 and a 2 channel set. Make sure they're long enough to go from the back of the radio to your amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.