What does the term F3 actaully mean

So i just realized that FI is machined and built from scratch in Los Vegas. So guess there getting me money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Bran new, hand built in usa just sounds so nice.... Plus all the options are free on them right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Truly awesome effects from cabin gain. Especially in the teens and twenties.
yeah my car has a huge peak starting at 30hz and down then it dips then another around 40-45hz. Until I started to get my cabin gain results I could never get anybox to sound right.

So i just realized that FI is machined and built from scratch in Los Vegas. So guess there getting me money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Bran new, hand built in usa just sounds so nice
When did they stop getting their magnets from china? Really made in The USA means nothing anymore. Get what you like where it's built means nothing.

yeah my car has a huge peak starting at 30hz and down then it dips then another around 40-45hz. Until I started to get my cabin gain results I could never get anybox to sound right.

****, sounds like i need to do some more research into this. I wonder if ram designs knows what kinda cabin gain i have since i drive a ram lmfao

When did they stop getting their magnets from china? Really made in The USA means nothing anymore. Get what you like where it's built means nothing.
Maybe there magnets. But there site says. NEW FOR 2011, ALL STEEL MACHINED IN HOUSE AT FI

Well i know most everyone says Fi is a good brand, and i saw several ppl talking about the SSD. I also messaged a guy who has ran both 12SSD and SA12, he personally preferred the SSD. But its highly recommended, takes 2cu to sound good, rms is 1000 and its only 15more then sundown. Plus not alot of people have SSDs

In my van i have a big peak @ 40hz. I can eq it out but I don't completely remove it, I like the sound. Cabin gain does different things in every car, so until you measure yours you just don't know. How ever most people don't worry about this... and get boomy bass. Sealed subs have the advantage in this case. But they don't go as loud. Often you would need 2 sealed subs to equal one ported.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.