What do you think of the xbl^2 motors?

[quote name='wew lad']@TreyE still have that RE XXX I sold you a while back? I still think about that sub from time to time[/QUOTE]

Yes sir. Got rid of that Hifonics amp and am going to be running a FSD 1600 to it, now it'll really show some potential!

Is this possible?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
I don't see why not unless the sundown basket is a different bolt pattern. Could even go further with a aluminum pole plug, and custom aluminum vented basket spacer...

Yes sir. Got rid of that Hifonics amp and am going to be running a FSD 1600 to it, now it'll really show some potential!
that'll make a good difference no doubt, i remember clamping a few hundred watts into that sub lol put a crescendo c2sq on it i bet you'll cry from how sweet it sounds - but those amps are way too expensive..

that'll make a good difference no doubt, i remember clamping a few hundred watts into that sub lol put a crescendo c2sq on it i bet you'll cry from how sweet it sounds - but those amps are way too expensive..
Wow nice dampening factor, and AB! Yea I could have bought 3 1600D's for the price of one of those lol

I also have a fsd 1600 great amp seems do do rated but also seems alittle power hungry compared to the scv-1500d I had before.
Good to hear about it doing well, I'm hoping I wont have to do much more electrical so that makes me uneasy. We will see how it holds up, might have to upgrade the alt...oh the possibilities then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I guess as long as its over 100 its ok right? As long as they aren't manipulating the numbers? I don't know enough but know it can tell some importance to a point, correct?

I owned a xxx and it's was a very nice sounding woofer.

That said, most people like Jacob said like the kms based distortion(suspension). I personally though the xxx was very in efficent and lacked a bit of high frequency output but it sounded awesome down low..

Would be sweet =) The 10/12/15 frames all have a standard bolt pattern... and I have an adapter for the 18s.
When could we purchase one? Would it be lower distortion than the original soft parts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.