Participant count
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

It happens
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MN
Its probably a long shot but if anybody has a matching pair of motors they are willing to part with I have a couple thing to trade and money on top of those items or just out right buy them from you. Thanks for your time. One last thing I'm not trying to spend too much money since I spent alot on this project to begin with... 550 is probably tops shipped thanks again .

Its probably a long shot but if anybody has a matching pair of motors they are willing to part with I have a couple thing to trade and money on top of those items or just out right buy them from you. Thanks for your time. One last thing I'm not trying to spend too much money since I spent alot on this project to begin with... 550 is probably tops shipped thanks again .
have a pair of db drive wdx g2 10s with good coils, but need reconed, the spiders leads do not attach at the former, coils looks new, i got them like this , i think they were damaged by playing far below tuning or something with the box they were in.

if you want just motors, ill have to work on them tear down and separate motors from baskets

have a pair of db drive wdx g2 10s with good coils, but need reconed, the spiders leads do not attach at the former, coils looks new, i got them like this , i think they were damaged by playing far below tuning or something with the box they were in.

if you want just motors, ill have to work on them tear down and separate motors from baskets
What were you looking to get for them? How much do they just a rough estimate is fine just looking at shipping costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...