what do you think are the lowest end subs?

akadj
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm looking for some woofers and I want the worst out there!

I want to do a cheap SPL burp set up for street stock db drags. I'm thinking 4 - 12" in my Durango. They will be getting 2kw

I was thinking like total flea market stuff.. What's the worst in your opinion

I can get the MB Quart ONX-304 locally cheap but willing to pay more for lower quality!!

I found 4 funky pup 12" online for $250 wondering if that's the winner, they are so hard to find brand new!!

Skar-Audio-VVX-10-Subwoofer-Angle.jpg

The cheapest sub u can get new on ebay is hifonics zues zw12 u can get 4 for 100 shipped
I seen those, with the horrible blue surround LOL.

There's those MB Quart ONX-304 in a shop locally for $35 each, everything else cheap like that I have to get shipped

4 VM Audio 15-Inch 4800W Subwoofers | SRW15 : 4 x VM-SRW15 : VMInnovations.com
Reviewer states: "bought this set of 4 subs and put them in my jeep cj soft-top on my boss 5000w amp and at only 1/2 gain and 1/2 volume my windshield blew out. sad to say i have to sell these because after blowing out 3 windshields i can't afford to keep them anymore."

Be careful!

EDIT: These are prolly a good bet to

Q-power Black Mamba BM12D4 12" 60oz Magnet 2400W Subwoofers (Pair) : VMInnovations.com

Bahahaha blew out the windshield.. Three times!! and in a SOFT TOP absorbing all the flex.. That BOSS amp must really be the shiz? That's classic!!

But they actually cost me almost 200$.. I don't get free shipping to Canada and I have to pay customs and taxes.
It would be a fun project though
always wanted to do a whole fleamarket system to see how good i could get it to sound

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.