what do you think are the lowest end subs?

I followed the metro build log, loved that.
Its not done, just taking a break till I figure if I'm gonna get new woofers or new amps.. I'd rather run the amps down to 0.5 before rise..so I might get dual 1 ohm... Dual 2 ohm is More for daily

WOW That's a big 8.
I got one running off an audiopipe 1500.1 1 ohm load at full tilt.

Ran like a champ for 6 months and then buddy decided to turn on the bass boast on the deck and you know how the story goes.. Just reconed it two days ago.. Coil was BLACK!

it even melted the solder right off the tinsel leads to the coil under the dust cap.. Splattered LOL .. I got pictures

I'm still sitting around 2000.00 for everything right now.. I just don't know if I have the room for 18's.. I was thinking about getting an astro van and doing a massive bandpass 4th order.. I shouldnt do anything rash until I try it again with a charged battery and different woofers.

I used to buy stuff from xscargo all the time. That's actually where the subs I have right now in my car came from (Visonik V810D2).. I'm surprised they actually put out pretty good but I need a better amp.

Are you still going with the T-Line box for these ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.