what do you think are the lowest end subs?

I guess I can understand the thought process of "doing the most, while spending the least" but I can not understand using that thought for competition.

Spend what you can afford to spend without infringing on your financial obligations and go from there.

I guess I can understand the thought process of "doing the most, while spending the least" but I can not understand using that thought for competition. Spend what you can afford to spend without infringing on your financial obligations and go from there.

I have a wall with Atomic 15's and a pair of Stetsom 7k2d's.. I was gonna compete with the four apocalypse 8" in street stock but now i might put them in the wall 4th order bandpass style

I also am a retailer for Atomic, Audiopipe, Banda, Taramps, Sonido Mask, and Zenon. Its not that I don't have or cannot afford anything of decent quality, its the thrill of doing it and not frying woofers.

making it loud with out doing what everyone else is doing.. Which is buying the biggest of everything

I have a wall with Atomic 15's and a pair of Stetsom 7k2d's.. I was gonna compete with the four apocalypse 8" in street stock but now i might put them in the wall 4th order bandpass style
I also am a retailer for Atomic, Audiopipe, Banda, Taramps, Sonido Mask, and Zenon. Its not that I don't have or cannot afford anything of decent quality, its the thrill of doing it and not frying woofers.

making it loud with out doing what everyone else is doing.. Which is buying the biggest of everything
Wow, you've definitely got access to a lot of products. Like I said before, I understand the mindset of doing the most with the least. I applaude you for doing something different.

Do they have walmart in canada? Lol or flea markets?
They got Walmart everywhere LOL you think the Walmart duals are the cheapest made gear?.. The flea markets here don't sell audio.. Mostly old clothes, cheap furniture, ancient computers, tupac mink blankets and a bunch of Indian made shiz like dream catchers

Skar-Audio-VVX-10-Subwoofer-Angle.jpg
Lame

They got Walmart everywhere LOL you think the Walmart duals are the cheapest made gear?.. The flea markets here don't sell audio.. Mostly old clothes, cheap furniture, ancient computers, tupac mink blankets and a bunch of Indian made shiz like dream catchers
dang thats awfull. my local flea market is literly FLOODED with car audio crap. 99% of it is junk.

but i know what im looking for most of the time and i can spot the gems when they magicly find their way there. is how i got my re sx 18 brand new for 250 cash and cary.

i would be so bummed if there wasnt any car audio crap at my local fea for me to constantly hunt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.