What do you know about a 100% DD setup?

lol id call steve meade out if i saw him... his **** only plays certain frequencys loud... toss anything in my deck and enjoy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Much better for far cheaper out there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Just saying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

OP- Looks good with a bit of air moving. You have a chance to play around on a TL or anything yet?
I would love to hear one?

13 ply baltic birch imported from brazil. double stacked errywherreeee...

Because your 100$ a sheet wood sounds so much better than 23$ MDF. LMFAO

Besides the Z motor and composite cones DD is nothing special. Congradulations on overpaying for Chinese and Korean made mid-fi.

Because your 100$ a sheet wood sounds so much better than 23$ MDF. LMFAO
Besides the Z motor and composite cones DD is nothing special. Congradulations on overpaying for Chinese and Korean made mid-fi.
I will be buying $200 bamboo for my speaker build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

yes it will sound better, really it's only like $80 but to get it shipped and all that ******** it comes out to $200 for 2 sheets.

Bamboo is the best acoustical wood I know of, stiff, dead, and plus it looks great after finished

we need a emoticon that says "my subs costs more than your car :fyi:"
Sounds pretty good, wonder what kind of number it does on music?

I was all with you until you started with the douchebaggery bro.

P.S. My ex-wife could buy your subs, and your SUV, on the child support I pay her. Plenty of folks around here make decent money.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I would love to hear one?
Better than DD and cheaper? Better in what way?

P.S. My ex-wife could buy your subs, and your SUV, on the child support I pay her. Plenty of folks around here make decent money.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I want to know of a $1700, 8000 watt, clean (so deff not Brazilian) amplifier. Because that is what the M4A is

im not a douche... he was talking **** on me that i have DD while hes driving a $500 beater... he needs to rethink before questioning someone elses expenses...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.