What do you guys think about voltmeters?

I have mine connected to my power wire so I know the voltage going directly into my amp. But that's just me I know some people wire it into the cigarette lighter power wire but I do see how that's remotely accurate while under load with heater and cd player and lights on etc..

Is the SMD voltmeter worth it?
That's up to you to decide. The SMD meter is a true analog meter with a digital display, which means that it responds to voltage changes much more quickly than standard digital meters. You could also accomplish analog accuracy with a $25.00 volt meter from a parts store but the problem with them is that the needle does not remain stable when bass is shaking the car and everything in it.

In my opinion though, if you aren't in the lanes stressing your electrical system on a regular basis, it isn't necessary to have that level of accuracy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.