What do you guys think about the Sound Stream TRX line of amps as a entry level amp?

Powerbass amps aren't too bad for the price as well.
They dont do rated power not even close.

SoundStream has build their name back up. Their reference series is top notch, i have a dtr2200 and love it. im not sure about their lower end stuff

SoundStream has build their name back up. Their reference series is top notch, i have a dtr2200 and love it. im not sure about their lower end stuff
According to who?

The Powerbass Asa 600.4 is one of the best budget 4 channel amplifiers on the market..

It uses the same board as some higher end amplifiers on the market...

Yes we know the high end Soundstream Stuff is pretty good, but comparing the powerbass to lower end Soundstream/Power Acoustik, the obvious choice would be the Powerbass.

Thank you for assuming I'm babbling... considering the fact that I have a partnership with SS and that includes PA equipment I believe my desire to represent my sponsor trumps my desire to think about any other brands and lines of equipment. Good luck with your purchase.

First off to SlappinGuysBalls, My wife does not like little kids who try to be cool on the internet. Second, she would take one look at your little weenie and laugh at how small it is, then she would go and make jokes to her girlfriends about you, so you really should not bite off way more than your little kiddie *** can handle.
+1 Your a **** SlappinAzz

CRXBMPN, I never thought about you saying that stuff about Power Acoustik because you get paid by them. I can understand you being forced to say that to get paid, Although I really do not think I could rep a product as crappy as Power Acoustik. I might say something like I would use them or something if I was forced to but I would not ever miss-lead people over a good product. I respect you for sticking to your partnorship but Power Acoustik is plain and simple.........trash.

EDIT......I am NOT trying to offend you, I am just stating my opinion, which a LOT of people agree with. Power Acoustik is on the same level as Boss, Hitron, Dual and Jenson. They are all products that will never see use in my rides.

actually, the clamps I have seen are either within a few percent of rated or at rated...Close enough for me to say that they pretty much do rated.

considering the fact that I have a partnership with SS and that includes PA equipment I believe my desire to represent my sponsor trumps my desire to think about any other brands and lines of equipment. Good luck with your purchase.
at least you admitted this...but go spread your slander else where

Ok first of all your straight tryin to rep power acoustik? where da hell you from jupiter? power acoustik ****, every series, gothic, bamf, etc. And yes i DO have experience with power acoustik amps, and let me tell you they dont even do half of rated power, so please if you rather run PA over RF or MBQ be my guest but they will **** on you straight up, and im not a fanboy syin this i dont run around with best buys latest kicker and RF stuff im just givin you real talk. DA **** HUGE BALLZ, soundstream is nice no doubt about that.

First off to SlappinGuysBalls, My wife does not like little kids who try to be cool on the internet. Second, she would take one look at your little weenie and laugh at how small it is, then she would go and make jokes to her girlfriends about you, so you really should not bite off way more than your little kiddie *** can handle.

She will lose interest in your marriage soon enough.

She will lose interest in your marriage soon enough.

Well, she might but so far so good 21 years and three kids and she is still crazy over me.....go figure some people are just crazy I guess

According to who?
The Powerbass Asa 600.4 is one of the best budget 4 channel amplifiers on the market..

It uses the same board as some higher end amplifiers on the market...

Yes we know the high end Soundstream Stuff is pretty good, but comparing the powerbass to lower end Soundstream/Power Acoustik, the obvious choice would be the Powerbass.
My comment was based on their fuse ratings opposed to their claimed power output. That particular amp is an exception but those two companies dont exactly have a good name compared to soundstream

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.