What direction is Sundown heading?

http://www.sundownaudio.com click on sundown yardsale. Wonder who knows about this?!

You should see the amount of $$ people wanting for their x15 or x18 on facebook....600 bucks!! I bought my pair for 530 bucks, guess you could consider me a smart shopper. Nobody wants to pay top price on anything. I too have noticed their price increasings as well.  Nothing against SA but I will never buy their amps. Overpriced to begin with and so much cheaper on the market that can be had and typically bonus watts too.

Whew. I needed this laugh today. Trying to find some of my old posts and found this.
literally another post about the latest price hike a few weeks ago. I was about to be a new customer when the prices jumped mid build planning. If it was in-line with inflation I'd get it, but doubling that just sends a message that aint for me 🤷‍♂️

Whew. I needed this laugh today. Trying to find some of my old posts and found this.
Poor people are always going to complain. They can barely pay their bills, buy gas, and live in poverty yet spend their money on car audio and then whine like children because they can't afford the good stuff. It's hilarious. 😂

Did you miss the one made a month ago? What was the funny part?

Your customers are making post about your products pricing not being worth it anymore. 👀
Yeah I like Jacob but what a weird bump on his part. Literally his consumers are over here saying "not the best for daily setups and too expensive for most SPL builds" and he's over here saying "hahaha thanks for the laugh I needed that".

Yeah I'm not seeing why that's funny ?

I remember when I bought four, brand new, Z15's from Sundown, for less than a grand. Really wish I still had those. Good *** subs.
Poor people are always going to complain. They can barely pay their bills, buy gas, and live in poverty yet spend their money on car audio and then whine like children because they can't afford the good stuff. It's hilarious. 😂

Why not just buy 4 more Z15's? Price shouldn't phase someone as wealthy as you. I really wish I could afford some good subs, but I hardly manage 2-3 gallons of gas a week depending on how lucky I get panhandling that week. I didn't choose the poverty life, the poverty life chose me.

For real. 🤨
As someone who works in business I can't even comprehend what he was trying to accomplish.

It literally would have taken him 30 seconds to type

"prices have been a topic of discussion. The E-Series, SD, and sa classic we recommend for most daily setups and can be found in the $130-230 range which is what we believe is a good price for a mid-range woofer. The x-series and up is more geared towards enthusiasts, we do offer incentives for bulk orders and for those that want sponsorships. If you have any questions on builds and recommendations please call us at the following number"

But hey if you want to lose customers and type laughing emojis like a teenager then sure why not ?

They be rolling with sloride
So big time they don't need your business
For the record I would have cash to spare if I was in my 30's and living in my parents attic too.
See if his tune changes after he takes possession of that new house (if it's real) and that thing called responsibility kicks in.
No more hookers and stepped on blow

Why not just buy 4 more Z15's? Price shouldn't phase someone as wealthy as you. I really wish I could afford some good subs, but I hardly manage 2-3 gallons of gas a week depending on how lucky I get panhandling that week. I didn't choose the poverty life, the poverty life chose me.
Because they don't make the original Z15's anymore you f*cking moron.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...