What could have caused the Amp to be fried???

innsanes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
HB Cali
So my friend got into a car accident and his amp flew out of the car. looks scuffed. He just got a new car today and i helped him install it. After 2 days he gets a funky smoke smell and now the amp is fried.

Fi Q running a 1 ohm load on the T1000.1 TMA amp.

4 Gauge wires, fused with a 300 amp anl.

I think it was the 300 Anl that he got instead of the 150 Anl caused it to fried the amp, but i was wondering maybe the amp was damaged internally and caused sum shortage?

it flew out of a car....

I tell ya what... lemme throw you out of a car... lemme know how it goes.

not well? didn't think so.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

All the components inside looked ok when i checked it out after the accident. Seemed to work ok for like 2 days until the 3rd day it completely when up in smoke. Just wondering what could have caused this besides the accident.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.