what considers a good set of speakers?

to consider 4 speakers the are good ones, amplified with a good HU
shouldnt u feel bass just like there is a sub in the trunk?

even just with 2speakers in front!
no, subs play down to below 30hz, 6.5 and below coaxial speakers dont

yeayea i know... nothing compares to a real sub for low frequencies... but i mean u should feel some decent vibration u know... nothin loud, just regular bass...say 40hz and up

yeayea i know... nothing compares to a real sub for low frequencies... but i mean u should feel some decent vibration u know... nothin loud, just regular bass...say 40hz and up
well, most coaxial dont even play to 40hz, more like 60hz at best.

1) A head unit's internal amplifier is a terrible power source ... If you want good sound, you should get a dedicated 4-channel amplifier ...
2) Most good speakers are very capable of producing down to 60 Hz at high volume ... However, because of their generally low sensitivity, most of these speakers would perform poorly off of head unit power

3) Get a 4-channel amp, a single pair of speakers, and a 4 ohm sub ...

i never said HU's amplifier, i said amplified speakers...which meant from an external amplifier....for sure HU's amplifier are only good for stock speakers...they shouldnt be considered amplifiers for aftermarket speakers, everyone knows that...

send me the chick in your Avatar and Ill tell ya whatever ya wanna know and even send her back wit suttin. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Uhh, you said "amplified with a good HU" ... which, in the english language, implies you plan on amplifying the speakers with the internal amplifier of a good head unit ...
ahhh, i forgot to put a comma un front of amplified... wtv ... i dont plan on doin this its just something that cross my mind...

send me the chick in your Avatar and Ill tell ya whatever ya wanna know and even send her back wit suttin. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Eva Mendez, shes a **** cute hotty with attitude:D

Eva Mendez, shes a **** cute hotty with attitude:D

Dayum, wouldnt even have thought it was her. Guess the hair throws me off a bit, looks kinda like Jennifer Esposito //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif :yumyum:

Dayum, wouldnt even have thought it was her. Guess the hair throws me off a bit, looks kinda like Jennifer Esposito //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif :yumyum:
they kinda look alike in the pic!! its true...haha !!there all hottieeess, but Eva is hotter:p:

hey u got them rainbow platinum!!! w00tt

tell me this...

if u turn off ur sub let only the speakers play and hi-passs at40hz, doesnt it sound like u have a little sub in the doors?

they kinda look alike in the pic!! its true...haha !!there all hottieeess, but Eva is hotter:p:

hey u got them rainbow platinum!!! w00tt

tell me this...

if u turn off ur sub let only the speakers play and hi-passs at40hz, doesnt it sound like u have a little sub in the doors?

I dont play em that low, but they sound like a 6.9" MID-bass driver playing 65-200Hz. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I dont play em that low, but they sound like a 6.9" MID-bass driver playing 65-200Hz. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

loll

cuz i went in a 2006bmw and with 4stock speakers stock HU, all stock... it sounded like there was a 8inch sub somewhereee, but there wasnt.....and they are 4inch drivers in the front doors, with a tweeter, and 6.5 in the back, i was really impressed...

I would have thought someone with "sq" in their screen name would know that front speakers are not supposed to sound like subs........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.