what car should I buy? got 10,000 bucks to spend

Nico Koutouzis
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Didnt know where to post this. It needs to be AWD cause it needs to perform in the snow. v6 or under. I would love a car (no SUV or truck). Lastly no audi.... I will not deal with them anymore.

one more thing... it needs to have some pickup and somewhat good on insurance. (no WRX/STI/EVO)

Opinions....

was looking at the mazdaspeed6 so something around those guidelines.

mazdaspeed6 would be an excellent choice IMHO

orrrrrr get Impreza 2.5RS and turbo without telling the insurance //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

you just narrowed that down to a handful of cars as possibilities.

SUV is the way to go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

you just narrowed that down to a handful of cars as possibilities.
SUV is the way to go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I think that narrow choice is a good thing, he made it simpler to pick one out, rather than saying you could pick one of any dozens of possibilities and be good.

Anyways, Mazda6 would be a pretty good deal, didn't know they made AWD but that is sweet. And the Imprezza would also be a good pick, just don't tell insurance about the turbo:)

No suv guys sorry I wouldn't take one if it had 1739 hp. Im just a car guy. Imma check that magnum. O and BTW the speed 6 is wayyy different compared to the regular 6. The speed has 6 speed manual. Awd and a 2.3 turbo

Well you ruled out my two cars I was going to advice. The Lancer Evo does awesome in the snow and the WRX is insane on the gravel.

Lowered GMC Sierra Denali? LOL I know you said car, not truck and obviously under 10 grand. I'm more into pickups than imported cars, so I don't now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Nico Koutouzis

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Nico Koutouzis
Hartford, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date