what car should I buy? got 10,000 bucks to spend

Word as advice from experience, stay away from ANY dodge/chrysler. hyundai, subaru, kia, volvo cars, stay FAR away from these...

Many people might think differ but being a technician i RARELY see any gm, nissan, toyotas or hondas(that arnt riced out)

Word as advice from experience, stay away from ANY dodge/chrysler. hyundai, subaru, kia, volvo cars, stay FAR away from these...Many people might think differ but being a technician i RARELY see any gm, nissan, toyotas or hondas(that arnt riced out)
Dude gtfo.

subarus have some of the best trannys out there and are solid cars. its when idioits mess with them.

volvos may not be the Best, but they are great on safety features.

kia, yeah bad, same with hyundia.

Dodge isnt bad. the magnum is nice, as well caliber.

Dude gtfo.subarus have some of the best trannys out there and are solid cars. its when idioits mess with them.

volvos may not be the Best, but they are great on safety features.

kia, yeah bad, same with hyundia.

Dodge isnt bad. the magnum is nice, as well caliber.
I cant stand subarus for their engine problems

I love when people that dont have much mechanical/real world experience tend to think "they have the best reliable car" which say things like "this car is nice, so is this"

Im talking about reliability, NOT the exterior, YES the dodges look pretty, are they reliable? NO

Real mature dirtrider4eva.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant stand subarus for their engine problemsI love when people that dont have much mechanical/real world experience tend to think "they have the best reliable car" which say things like "this car is nice, so is this"

Im talking about reliability, NOT the exterior, YES the dodges look pretty, are they reliable? NO

Real mature dirtrider4eva.
Let me start with this:

Im a GM guy. I love GM.

But any car will have problems. I have worked on cars for years. I worked on cars before I could drive. The problem is saying stay away from so and so. I bet I could go find you any one of those cars on your do not buy list then go find a GM in worse condition. For the most part any car will be nice from the factory but its the owners job to make it stay that way.

As far as Im concerned when buying a used car from a mechanical aspect, you can throw the badge out the window. Now I buy Chevy's because thats just what I like, not because GM holds the holy grail.

And on a side note, I was a tech at Toyota. If only you knew half the problems Toyotas have. Half of them need new water pumps by 10k. Tacoma's have frame problems, as well as a lot of Siena's needing new wiring harnesses fairly early due to faulty connections.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.