What can I do with this Type rf x5.c

Participant count
  • Participant list

FLYNNT9
10+ year member

i read more then post
Well to make make a long story short a recently purchased a Type rf x5 off ebay and i think its fried . It seem to be brand new when i got but who knows it was still in its shrink wrap , i had it tested tree times at bestbuy the 1st time they said it was fried , 2nd they said it was fine( i seen it playing there test speaker), 3rd time i seen it pop there test speaker with no gain on. they said the amp was putting constant power out of the speaker terms.( dont know much about that), when i first got it, it powered up but no sound was coming from it, so i brought all new wires and a new deck ,so im lost. what can be done with this amp , can i send it back to rockford and pay for it to get fixed( i know its not uder warranty) or is it not worth it and get another amp. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.