What battery?

Participant count
  • Participant list

argenis69
10+ year member

SQ Bass Lover
NY, USA
Hello, I believe my battery is going bad, since the past two times I have tried to start my 02 Nissan Maxima and I've had to boost it, so I would like to know,

Which is the biggest and most powerful battery model and brand(prefer sealed battery) I can fit under the hood with out any additional modifications on the battery tie downs?

Thank you.

What he said ^

Great batteries but you're paying for a big name, it's like the lambo of batts. You could get something like a Group 31 from Sams and be just as fine for more than half the price.

Battery posts are on top
ok. i have a side post battery that i sell up here. dont know if you could make it work but it is 775cca and 55ah just check my threads and you will see pics and everythng. wish i had a top post for you

ok. i have a side post battery that i sell up here. dont know if you could make it work but it is 775cca and 55ah just check my threads and you will see pics and everythng. wish i had a top post for you
Thank you

[quote name='Beans']Is what I'll be buying here shortly.

If anyone here is a dealer for 'em let me know, I like to keep my $$ local.[/QUOTE]
@denim; from SSA sells XS power products.

Bought my float charger from them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.