What battery(s) would you run?

TBH I havent got that far yet it was a headache figuring out the FiX 86 is what I needed to keep factory deck. Im new to this and trying to make it right. Ide love to get a good amp right now , however im still in the process of the basics it seems to prepare for bigger //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif so for right now i will try the big 3, agm battery and hope it hold me over untill a new amp and second battery.
that twisted sounds looks mean, thats right up my ally when I upgrade, why such a price dif from that and the orion !?!?
idk y who charges what but compare the orion 3500 to the ts 2.8k they probably close.. look at the wolfram 3k it did 3400 i think here's test

https://www.wolframaudio.com/collections/w-series-monoblock-amplifiers/products/w-3000-1

I'm not really in love with that divider at the back of the port. I think it might cause more turbulence than it prevents but that's water under the bridge at this point I suppose.

I'm also a fan of buying batteries from brick and mortar stores. All parts stores have solid premium series AGM batteries and Batteries Plus chain offers Duracel AGMs which are quite nice. The key for me about buying from a local chain is warranty replacement if and when needed. I'm not buying the marketing hype of the fancy battery brands and if you need to claim a warranty you'll eat 80$ in shipping minimum to get that serviced.

Also if your budget permits, consider buying lithium. It is the way of the future for batteries. Lastly if you wish to run a legit 4K you really ought to be thinking about high output alternator. I wouldn't go over 3K with stock.

Under the Hood Yellow Top Optima

For the system Kinetik 600-800 amp

Consider Capacitors .. personally have four 1 Farad Orions

Very Rare Orion Multiple Battery Regulator MBR70 to keep the main battery charged when the key is turned back.

Under the Hood Yellow Top Optima For the system Kinetik 600-800 amp

Consider Capacitors .. personally have four 1 Farad Orions

Very Rare Orion Multiple Battery Regulator MBR70 to keep the main battery charged when the key is turned back.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif Better hope that Optima doesn't go bad on ya soon.

Wasn't talking about weatherization towards the battery...although cold weather is harder on a battery, but how they're made....made in Mexico with cheaper parts involved vs what they were years ago. And of course charge twice as much. they don't last as long as they did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.