What are they worth?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I mean look them up on
The interweb new and go from there. I think they are a good solution for someone pinched on height and not interested in a high wattage system. The output potential of that bigger woofer is good

Thanks man, I’m very pleased with em. I’ve tried several brands over the years and wasn’t expecting what they are doing on a 500.1 right now. I may sell them or just go bigger in the amp. Thanks for a normal reply tho

how many did you buy?

what type/size enclosure?

they should sound pretty good. JL is just $$$ for what you get. but they make really good stuff

I bought two, in a sealed box unfortunately with a 3000 watt amp. Of course the amp is a cheap Lanzar from what I’ve been told so I haven’t tried it, figured the subs are rated pretty low even if that amp could push the actual numbers it says

I bought two, in a sealed box unfortunately with a 3000 watt amp. Of course the amp is a cheap Lanzar from what I’ve been told so I haven’t tried it, figured the subs are rated pretty low even if that amp could push the actual numbers it says... but they only cost me $100 so 🤷🏼‍♂️ send it !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.