What are they worth?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Or if he gets over his lower power handling single 4 subs and moves to a more common sub setting which will be a d4. Gives him versatility for the future and plenty of power for those jl’s. Lower end jl’s have historically not faired well being overpowered

Or if he gets over his lower power handling single 4 subs and moves to a more common sub setting which will be a d4. Gives him versatility for the future and plenty of power for those jl’s. Lower end jl’s have historically not faired well being overpowered

So, buy the amp knowing that he will have to buy something else in the future. ****, I should've bought an MD5k because I should've known that I will want more in the future. I fugked up!

The 2ohm output of the one ohm 1800
Is plenty of power and hedges for future sub upgrades. Without box rise At 14v the output is going to well exceed 1400 watts probably closer to 1600-1700. Those subs are 700 max.

and matter fact you shoulda got md5k for your hd:p

The 2ohm output of the one ohm 1800
Is plenty of power and hedges for future sub upgrades. Without box rise At 14v the output is going to well exceed 1400 watts probably closer to 1600-1700. Those subs are 700 max.

and matter fact you shoulda got md5k for your hd:p

Dude, I have double the rated rms for my HD15 with a 95 amp alternator. That's more than enough.
Screenshot_20200411-222844_Gallery.jpg

I’m just messing around with ya.

I can't play long demos with my car off because of my electrical. But, people told me that I couldn't, so, I did. People are afraid that my old school windows are going to blow out. Straight up window rubber only. I have a small car. I can adjust my passenger side view mirror while driving with my right hand. 😂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.