What are my subs worth?

Not much. Those were a fad about 20 years ago. They never really matched up with the hype. They are decent entry level subwoofers. But not the monsters that they claimed to be.

My buddy had them in high school along with the chrome flame amps. It looked cool when we were 16 but yeah it was very lackluster. I’m sure you can get someone who thinks Audiobahn is awesome to buy them online.

I currently have a pristine pair of AudioBahn Dual 4 ohms 10" Flame Q Series Subwoofer ( AW-1006T ), and cant find much about them online. Anyone know what a essentially brand new set is worth these days? Thanks
How about a couple pics? I have an interest in them

Post them on Amazon for a stupid price and someone may bite. This is the amp I was talking about. It’s so tempting…… 😂😂

My buddy had 2 of these with 2 10’s that had all the chrome bling and flames and he was so pissed when my Rockford P2s and Power Acoustik amp was louder lol. Ahhhh to be 16 again

Majority of the stuff they had that was made in Cali. was pretty decent stuff after that that went down hill pretty quick.. just like the majority of the other brands have

I currently have a pristine pair of AudioBahn Dual 4 ohms 10" Flame Q Series Subwoofer ( AW-1006T ), and cant find much about them online. Anyone know what a essentially brand new set is worth these days? Thanks
Only worth about $30-40 each if in Pristine Condition and original boxes and both Coils read within tolerance. Not much of a wanted brand these days as back in 2000-2002.I have four of these and four AW1008t and enjoyed the Aw1008t the most. They run well in a good ported and tuned enclosure. I still have a 4 sep. ported chamber enclosure for ea sub @2.0@32htz and they still do work. But as of todays market??? Not worth much to be honest.. only to those that are collectors

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...