What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I posted a thread in the wrong section, big ******* deal. All the threads end up on the main board anyway. You should be happy that somebody is actually posting a decent thread to begin with. Not, a thread asking about pork chops and chicken, or, some thread about fuckin flame jelly or Spider Monkeys mom. But, I forgot Pophomie, you're perfect and shall pass judgment on everybody. "Judge not lest he be judged"
Listen here motherfukker, if you wanna run your mouth about my threads then have it. You've certainly barked up the right fukking tree. A decent thread? You wouldn't know a decent thread from a fukking hole in the ground you goddamn retard. And how fukking hard is it to read? I've been here almost 15 years and I've never posted a thread in the wrong section. Now I see why people give you a hard time.

Reactions: fithwheel

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Fuckin soft ass millenial. Maybe, I should do time for posting in the wrong location. Don't sweat the small stuff tough guy. I don't troll the whole site looking for the exact location to please you. I posted it, then after I was notified if my egregious error, I tried to delete it. What the **** more do you want me to do? I'm embarrassed that I even let myself stoop to your idiotic intellect by responding to your shit. You must have some kind of life that you are that concerned about a new member posting in the wrong section. ******* soft ass bitches! I was into car audio when you were still shittin green kid! ******* internet tough guys everywhere!
Bitch, you don't know me. I don't give a shit what you post or where you post it. I don't even know what the fukk you're talking about, what you posted, or where you posted it. But you decided to drag me into this. You shit on the threads I made so prepare to get shitted on yourself. Boomer. As for stooping to my intellect, your the fukking tard that threw a hissy fit when people told you your box was to small. Your the tard that's constantly asking dumbass questions yet when people give you the answer or suggestions you refuse to listen. So STFU and gfys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Popwarhomie

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
How did I shit on your threads, not that I care anyway. I didn't drag you into this, you fukkin chimed in with your bitch ass comment. We can compare degrees anytime you want Einstein. It's good to know how you really talk about the mentally handicapped, calling people retards. Does that make you feel better about yourself? Would calling people reatards make your Mom and Dad proud of you? Maybe, you should put the pringles down and venture upstairs out of the basement at your parents house, and, ask them if it's o.k. to call people retards in these politically correct days. He who resorts to name calling first, is usually intellectually losing the argument. This shit actually amuses me. It makes me laugh!
Post 544 you senile fukking Boomer. So fukking retarded you can't even remember what you post, damn bro!

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
Why would you say that? Because I don't remember every post that I've ever made? Sorry. I guess you do.

No because you literally ask the same questions over and over and you get offended saying we were using slander towards you yet you said "Fuckin soft ass millenial". So it's cool for you but we can't? Okay boomer....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds