What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I have officially found the loudest goddamn atm on the fukking planet. Literally bet my life it can be heard from at least 500 yrds away.

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
Walmart customer service.... Holy ******* shit...

Order 3 trailer tires with wheels on rollback for $34 each. They show up as just tires... After speaking to multiple Indians I can't hear nor understand properly I use the "chat" on their site and talk to an American woman who doesn't understand what bare tires are vs mounted on wheels. She got smart and said "well i'm not a mechanic". Simple ******* shit Sharon... She offers me a "$25 gift card for my troubles" and gives me a number to call to fix my issue. I call the number and get more dumb fucks then finally a male that sees the issue and refunds me the $107 and tells me to order 3 more and tells me the ones to order for $56 each and he will make sure I'm comped the difference in price since it was their fault. So I order them for $200+ delivered and call back with the reference number he gave me. Some rude woman tells me they can't do that and he was wrong... I tell her just cancel my order completely and i'll order from Amazon. She tells me she can not cancel my order and I will have to email them to try and cancel it before it ships.... I do that and it gets denied as "they have already been prepared for shipment"..

Never got my $25 gift card either... But I want the $121.65 that I was told I would be given to make up the difference in price of the SECOND set I was told to order... I just want what I ordered and paid for... Turned into a ******* nightmare and hours of talking to stupid fucks. Going to start recording my phone calls... Never again Walmart....

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I feel you on the Walmart thing. These dicks now have gates you have to walk through to enter the store and the only way to exit is through a register. Both sides of this store is self check out and there is never a normal register to go to after 8pm. So trap you in the store, force you to do the work they should be doing, laugh at you as they stand around literally getting paid to watch you work for Walmart... for free.

• Wow
Reactions: Popwarhomie

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
I feel you on the Walmart thing. These dicks now have gates you have to walk through to enter the store and the only way to exit is through a register. Both sides of this store is self check out and there is never a normal register to go to after 8pm. So trap you in the store, force you to do the work they should be doing, laugh at you as they stand around literally getting paid to watch you work for Walmart... for free.

That's insane. My local one is not like that but I'm sure it's coming.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
It annoys the shit out of me that Instagram won't let me out my followers/following in alphabetical order.

OP
Boomin_tahoe

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
People driving with their goddam small dogs in their laps. Just as worse as driving while texting.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Hurricanes. You'd think we could drop a very large, non-nuclear bomb into the eye wall and remote detonate it to disrupt the atmospheric disturbance and possibly stifle the hurricane.

danielbea122

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
Hurricanes. You'd think we could drop a very large, non-nuclear bomb into the eye wall and remote detonate it to disrupt the atmospheric disturbance and possibly stifle the hurricane.
I'm in Tampa and it's fkn annoying watching people panic at the last minute.

Lines for gas and water.

Oh then ya got tards filling 5 gal buckets from home Depot with freaking GAS lol

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I'm in Tampa and it's fkn annoying watching people panic at the last minute.

Lines for gas and water.

Oh then ya got tards filling 5 gal buckets from home Depot with freaking GAS lol
I understand completely. I lived in Pinellas County from 1980 to 2008. Been through a few Hurricanes. People freak out easily.

danielbea122

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jul 29, 2019
Tampa
I understand completely. I lived in Pinellas County from 1980 to 2008. Been through a few Hurricanes. People freak out easily.
Yeah you know as well as I do then, one day when people don't prepare that'll be even worse so I suppose I can handle being a little annoyed

Reactions: ThxOne

Timbo74

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Aug 10, 2019
Wisconsin
The stock tweeter position on my 2000 Honda prelude! They had the stock 3w tweeters faced towards the dash!
Derp Da Deeeeer.
This may sound better.
3E4BF024-7DE9-4D7F-A225-1FAFFFF5D43F.jpeg
A75791E7-D166-4502-97FF-CA82277352B5.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds