What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Recently witnessed my mail and other neighbors mail being stolen the other day...

Half the burger patty on the bun.

Some people that aren't educated enough to be on this forum, spreading around misinformation...

people at work that barely do their job, or not at all. It's the little things they don't do so you gotta do it to satisfy your job.

OP
Boomin_tahoe

Boomin_tahoe

10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Spending 2 hours trying to find the right video on Xvideos to jizz in 20 seconds.....
midget ones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

dragon.breath

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Nov 22, 2007
Al
Cars getting side by side on the interstate and running 15 mph under the speed limit. For miles.

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 8, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
when I try to explain to a complete noob that a Boss amp that claims 2000 watts with only two 20 amp fuses is NOT.....2000watts and they ask" well, why does it say 2000 watts:furious:

Gregor Clegane

CarAudio.com Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
Montreal, Qc
Recently witnessed my mail and other neighbors mail being stolen the other day...

Some people that aren't educated enough to be on this forum, spreading around misinformation...

people at work that barely do their job, or not at all. It's the little things they don't do so you gotta do it to satisfy your job.
I'd rather misinform people than have 14 000 posts of ABSOLUTE shit quoting and mentioning others..

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Spending 2 hours trying to find the right video on Xvideos to jizz in 20 seconds.....
THE STRUGGLE IS REAL BRO.

I'd rather misinform people than have 14 000 posts of ABSOLUTE shit quoting and mentioning others..
Lucky for you this forum will never see 14000 posts again.

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 23, 2014
Fairfield, OH
People who have no clue how to use the English language, for example:

People who can't spell, especially words you should have learned in the 2nd grade.

People who don't use punctuation properly and write a 10-line paragraph...ALL ONE SENTENCE! Again, something that should have been learned in the 2nd grade.

People who use words improperly, such as: their instead of there, who's instead of whose, etc. Okay, this should have been learned in the 3rd grade.

This is a major issue on forums like this, happens everywhere online.

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
10+ year member
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
People who can't spell, especially words you should have learned in the 2nd grade.

People who don't use punctuation properly and write a 10-line paragraph...ALL ONE SENTENCE! Again, something that should have been learned in the 2nd grade.

People who use words improperly, such as: their instead of there, who's instead of whose, etc. Okay, this should have been learned in the 3rd grade.

So basically gramps and his kindergarten rate of literacy.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage

So you have a problem with Papermaker. Got it.

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
Sep 22, 2013
Western Oregon

Did you go to Surf City last year?

OP
Boomin_tahoe

Boomin_tahoe

10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA

I actually got my *** chewed out because someone made a post on FB group and a few misspelled words were in tact AND was hard to understand what the issue was since he wasn't clear. I pointed out how to spell 2 very simple 2nd grade words. One member called me out and said I was rude to do that. Oh really...are you his momma? Guy claimed the person can't spell yet other words he spelled just fine. Perhaps you can do a spell check for him then...Went on for awhile. Even I see this on Craigslist sometimes. Makes you wonder if their being serious or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds