What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
I just picked up a beater for my son who turned 16 last week
its a 2004 Nissan Murano that's needs a little work
I have to replace the plugs, coils and the VVT solenoids(throwing a P0014) this weekend and the rear bank is way in the back so I feel your pain.

Reactions: ThxOne

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Az
I just went to get Chinese food and as I pull up I see two cars parked right in front in the fire lane where two signs display "Fire Lane No Parking Any Time" So as I dove by to park I chuckled and spoke out loud and said "Gotta love people who park in a fire lane". I park in a space and plug in my code reader to monitor some things before I go in. This Black American man walks up to my window from behind my car and ask me if I was talking to him. I said "When I just drove by the front of the store?" he said yeah. I said no, not specifically TO you, I spoke out loud and made a statement, Why do you ask I said. He responded if I was talking to him, we were going to have a problem. He turned and started walking away and I would have left it alone but as he started walking he said "**** ass cracka". I said hey, hey, hold on... I said I was talking to you, you are an idiot parking in a fire lane... now let's talk about that problem. I have never seen a more confused man standing in front of me. I said "you need time to think about it? Come back when you figure it out".

I am thinking they need to let go of some of that rage... it's gonna eat them up.
its a clown world...
https://rumble.com/vfmtt3-ep.-1498-about-that-blowup-with-geraldo-last-night-the-dan-bongino-show.html
don't give in man

Reactions: ThxOne

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I don't think I've ever seen so many weak sickly people outside of a hospital in my life.

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Az
I don't think I've ever seen so many weak sickly people outside of a hospital in my life.
Asshole as usual I see.... fuk you.
You do'n't know how you'd come out of something, life changing no control till it happens, of course you'll try to minimize the struggle but you'd suk tit and beg nurses as a *** to get you're way, Little man... dont EVER give away control or your rights. Spoken like a true jackass I'd say. He needs a bring down for reals... Jackass.
Fukin Slo

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I got nothing to say. 😑

Reactions: Kickstand

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
  • Love
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
You can call me out anytime you want on spelling and grammar big boy. Me and Shredder both give each other shit about everything. We both know where each other is coming from. It's not that big of a deal.
I'm talking about the picture dingle shit. 🤨

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Xfinity. I called them yesterday and expressed concerns with my account. We worked it out and I upgraded my cable tv to the "preferred" package for the same price I have been overpaying. Whatever, it is what it is. So they send the signal to my WiFi box so that all the new channels will be available.

I left to run some errands, come home, no new channels. So I call them back, they open a ticket then call me back an hour later. Still no new channels. She puts in another ticket. I wake up today, turn on the TV and still, no new channels. I call. They say they are having an outage. Their favorite excuse. She said that they are having an outage associated with the billing and other things to do with the preferred package and that I am not the only one experiencing the same issue. She told me they are working on it but have no idea how long it will take only to tell me they have never had an outage take a month. I take that as it could be weeks.

Any one here not getting their "preferred 200+" package channels... "Cartoon Network, Sci" and so on?

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
I have never herd of a cable company having an outage on specific channels
It was either you got reception or you didn't
The only time I ever didn't get some channels is when the Box I was using was not able to decode some of the new HD channels.
They upgraded my boxes (2 of them) on a rental program that was only $1/month each
Did the same thing again when the 4k came out but its $3/month each now
I figured if they are going to keep changing things so I have to upgrade the hardware there is no point in buying them. Might as well just rent
Honestly the TV is mainly for the Kids anyway, I never watch it.

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Az
You can call me out anytime you want on spelling and grammar big boy. Me and Shredder both give each other shit about everything. We both know where each other is coming from. It's not that big of a deal.
I may have alluded to trolling your snowflaky ass sometimes, but dont think we play with each other like some kinda kissing cousins. Believe me... thats all in your mind. I still think you spew garbage and stir up crap for no reason.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I have never herd of a cable company having an outage on specific channels
It was either you got reception or you didn't
The only time I ever didn't get some channels is when the Box I was using was not able to decode some of the new HD channels.
They upgraded my boxes (2 of them) on a rental program that was only $1/month each
Did the same thing again when the 4k came out but its $3/month each now
I figured if they are going to keep changing things so I have to upgrade the hardware there is no point in buying them. Might as well just rent
Honestly the TV is mainly for the Kids anyway, I never watch it.
I ask them to verify that my WiFi router and wireless cable boxes were compatible and they assured me that they are. I will just have to wait and see.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
I may have alluded to trolling your snowflaky ass sometimes, but dont think we play with each other like some kinda kissing cousins. Believe me... thats all in your mind. I still think you spew garbage and stir up crap for no reason.
O.k.! Meme wars! You're easily triggered! Have fun kissing your Cousins. What you do in your private life is your business.

Screenshot_20210415-205616_Google.jpg

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Xfinity said they were going to call me when they got their outage fixed and when they resolved my missing channels. Today, the channels just started working. No call from Xfinity. When they said there was an outage yesterday, I checked their website and it said no issues or outages at my address or in my area. This tells me they had a timer on the upgrade. A 24 hour timer.

CRACKLES-4130

CarAudio.com Newbie
Apr 10, 2021
Melbourne, Australia.
Stores that have a "points system" that you earn by spending "X" amount...
I did a decent ($280+) haul yesterday at an electronics store on Big 3 upgrades etc, and the clerk says, "Are you a member?"
I dunno. I gave him my mobile number and he proceeded to read out my name, email etc so I thought yup, cool I didn't know I had a membership here. I had been there years ago, mind you.
As he tallied the bill and I paid as I was walking out I asked, " How many points did I earn?"
Reply, "Oh no, you didn't get the points, you're not a member, you've only got an online account..."
What
The
Fuk?!?!

What a prick I would of signed up ffs!!

Fkn kids have zero social skills or just plain good human being tendancies nowadays!! 😡

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 89)

• ThxOne
  • N
  • Kickstand
  • $

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds