What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
200-4R can be made to handle up to 700HP very easily. Heck they even sell them like that now for 2300 dollars give or take from Streetfighter. It is still a very popular transmission in older cars and restorations. 200-4R is actually a decent transmission if it is rebuilt with aftermarket rebuild kits. I've had them before in my old G-Body cars and first thing I did was have it rebuilt with a shift kit, aftermarket torque convertor, pump and valve body upgrades. Stock they had their issues but even if you just rebuild them with a good quality kit, rebuild the pump and replace the convertor they are really nice. I plan on doing that once I pick up another Cutty. It will get a upgraded 200-4R.

Reactions: ThxOne

Lord Unicorn Fury

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mar 23, 2021
Denver
I actually got my *** chewed out because someone made a post on FB group and a few misspelled words were in tact AND was hard to understand what the issue was since he wasn't clear. I pointed out how to spell 2 very simple 2nd grade words. One member called me out and said I was rude to do that. Oh really...are you his momma? Guy claimed the person can't spell yet other words he spelled just fine. Perhaps you can do a spell check for him then...Went on for awhile. Even I see this on Craigslist sometimes. Makes you wonder if their being serious or not.
They’re* Being serious or not....
Couldnt help myself.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
200-4R can be made to handle up to 700HP very easily. Heck they even sell them like that now for 2300 dollars give or take from Streetfighter. It is still a very popular transmission in older cars and restorations. 200-4R is actually a decent transmission if it is rebuilt with aftermarket rebuild kits. I've had them before in my old G-Body cars and first thing I did was have it rebuilt with a shift kit, aftermarket torque convertor, pump and valve body upgrades. Stock they had their issues but even if you just rebuild them with a good quality kit, rebuild the pump and replace the convertor they are really nice. I plan on doing that once I pick up another Cutty. It will get a upgraded 200-4R.
Trash. Today's stock transmissions can handle that. If you think a 200 is an upgrade then you're trash too.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
The reference is for you. This is knowledge I already have as I have done a TH350 swap to a 2004R specifically for an overdrive. I did lots of research back in the day and I am 100% right. It's ok, you will heal from your wound.
Just because you say the same thing on multiple accounts isn't going to help you bro.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
lol yeah I'm trash :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Even the so called "stock" transmissions you say that can handle it today are beefed up with a bunch of parts when they are put behind an engine with that kind of HP. But eh w/e only know several transmission builders along with my cousin who is a Rep Manager for all Service Depts in the Midwest specifically Illinois, Southern Wisconsin and Northern Indiana or a good high school friend who is a service manager at Ford Dealership that also happens to own several other brands.But I guess they are all wrong huh? Guys who have been doing it for 30-50 years and still going strong on rebuilding them for customers.

200-4R is a nice upgrade when adding overdrive. 700-R4 has a lot of issues, you can swap out the driveshafts with a 350 Turbo and a 200-4R. I've done both in G-Bodies and the only difference omg a transmission mount yeah that was a whole 8 dollars! Vs having a new driveshaft built that can cost a ton of money or having one modified.

Swear you must smoke some of the best stuff around to have some of your opinions on others. Must also be nice to afford all that stuff you have as well, what mommy and daddy leave you some money?

Reactions: Clifff150

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
lol yeah I'm trash :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Even the so called "stock" transmissions you say that can handle it today are beefed up with a bunch of parts when they are put behind an engine with that kind of HP. But eh w/e only know several transmission builders along with my cousin who is a Rep Manager for all Service Depts in the Midwest specifically Illinois, Southern Wisconsin and Northern Indiana or a good high school friend who is a service manager at Ford Dealership that also happens to own several other brands.But I guess they are all wrong huh? Guys who have been doing it for 30-50 years and still going strong on rebuilding them for customers.

200-4R is a nice upgrade when adding overdrive. 700-R4 has a lot of issues, you can swap out the driveshafts with a 350 Turbo and a 200-4R. I've done both in G-Bodies and the only difference omg a transmission mount yeah that was a whole 8 dollars! Vs having a new driveshaft built that can cost a ton of money or having one modified.

Swear you must smoke some of the best stuff around to have some of your opinions on others. Must also be nice to afford all that stuff you have as well, what mommy and daddy leave you some money?
I used to build engines and transmissions for a living bro. I don't smoke anything, legal or illegal. Both my parents are still alive. So are both my grandmothers.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Bro,lol you sure do use that word a lot around here. A lot of us have done engine and transmission work most of our lives. One those people includes a former IHRA Racer as well but hey he didn't compete on the big time nope. But yep he is wrong and like always you think you right and everyone else is wrong, trash or a "bro" lol. Maybe one of these days you will grow up like some of us and stop acting like hey bro hey dude hey w/e. Swear must be that Atlanta SMOG frying your brain.

lol enjoy the boards as I am sure you will be here the rest of the night. Better things to do then argue with you when I have to be up early for the doctor again.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I no longer live in Atlanta bro. Facts just aren't your thing bro

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
lmfao Facts are not my thing,lol. Sure think w/e you want there like I care what someone on a forum thinks about me,lol...once again with the stupid bro crap. Then change your location then dummy. Kinda hard not to think that when that is what your profile says. Not like I am going to keep up or really care if someone here moves.

If the 200-4R was so bad and worthless then it wouldn't be used all over the place as an upgrade. Lmfao will give you this though you think you are this master forum troller who thinks they are triggering people but in reality you are here just to post garbage and get your post count up.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
K, bro

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Flaky ass people...

Trying to buy something from a dude a couple hours away. Told me he was free Monday afternoon. I said cool I can do that just let me know the location on Monday and I'll head down with his exact asking price in cash.

No response at all today.... Takes 30 seconds to respond. Now I wasted my whole day... :mad:

mastershake575

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mar 11, 2015
Dallas
California transplants, there worst than Covid

They petition/vote for literally everything they tried to move away from (higher taxes, stricter business regulations, speech/gun restrictions, poor city services). What's great is when you call them out on it they play dumb and act confused.......(******* idiots, it's no wonder literally no other state likes you)

The best is the guy who just moved 3 houses down. He moved to DFW for "a more relaxed, open, and stress free environment". He currently spends all of his free time aggressively petitioning door to door, having meetings, and threatning people online all in regards to trying to change the name of the local elementary school because "uhhh the 18th century guy owned slaves" (it's like no shit, everyone did back then). They'll go out of there way to artifically create stress and drama even though "uhhh we moved to get away from it all"

Alot of Californians transplants are all talk no action. They'll run there mouths about why they want to leave the state but then will come to other states and literally do the EXACT same thing they're supposedly "trying to avoid"

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
California is by far my favorite place I've ever lived.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Having a company like Youtube TV hit my account twice which caused it to overdraw then telling me they didn't hit it twice and telling me that I am wrong even though the bank is saying yes,online banking is saying yes, having to borrow money from my parents to cover it oh and having youtube tell me oh if we did it will be 7 days to get it back meanwhile they sit there and make interest off my money..jackasses. Oh and trying to get a live person? Yeah forget about that not unless you jump through 30 different directions in order to make it happen and even then they are completely worthless!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
It's hot. Can it just be October already?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds