Bitcoin

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
Anyone ever used it?

Looking for a good wallet.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

The_Quiet_One

CarAudio.com Elite
Sep 6, 2009
Sprocket
I used it to purchase bullion.

Wallet depends on your uses.

Buy and hold (HODL) - Paper wallet or any physical wallet will do.

Keep it handy - Ledger Nano S or Trezor

Riding Market trends with the option to use it if need be. GDAX. Buy in, set stop loss limit orders, and use at your discretion.

Now saying that I don't know where you are in the crypto game or your end goals, but BTC has some serious usability issues that need to be addressed. The fees will eat you alive not to mention the wait time for confirmation.

Do your research. BTC may soar to 6 figures in the future or cryptos may crash and burn at any moment. Also it wouldn't hurt to check out some of the popular alt-coins.

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
you too? lmao.. Coleman thedinger(ct sounds owner), taylor fade gardener and all of them big boy bassheads got into bitcoin/etherium/litecoin/zencash etc... overall cryptocurrency mining with their GPU banks. Apparently Coleman made enough to afford a ferrari now with litecoin. All on facebook, there's a whole group dedicated to all that sh*t and surprisingly its full of bassheads.

OP
adulbrich

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
I used it to purchase bullion.

Riding Market trends with the option to use it if need be. GDAX. Buy in, set stop loss limit orders, and use at your discretion.

Now saying that I don't know where you are in the crypto game or your end goals, but BTC has some serious usability issues that need to be addressed. The fees will eat you alive not to mention the wait time for confirmation.

Do your research. BTC may soar to 6 figures in the future or cryptos may crash and burn at any moment. Also it wouldn't hurt to check out some of the popular alt-coins.
Thank you!

Yeah, I'm going to do less transactions at higher value. From my understanding, it's similar to stock trading where a fee is associated with making a transaction, regardless of the amount.

you too? lmao.. Coleman thedinger(ct sounds owner), taylor fade gardener and all of them big boy bassheads got into bitcoin/etherium/litecoin/zencash etc... overall cryptocurrency mining with their GPU banks. Apparently Coleman made enough to afford a ferrari now with litecoin. All on facebook, there's a whole group dedicated to all that sh*t and surprisingly its full of bassheads.
I won't be doing any mining. Not worth the up front investment for me.

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
[quote name='Souldrop']I used it to purchase bullion.

Do your research. BTC may soar to 6 figures in the future or cryptos may crash and burn at any moment. Also it wouldn't hurt to check out some of the popular alt-coins.[/QUOTE]
@Souldrop I don't know if you follow the stock market or not,...news and such but keep seeing/reading stories of how we're gonna be in another recession soon, worse than the one in 2009. A time frame was given between now and 6 months. Things are way overvalued. Checked up on the value of my house lately: $308,000 Outragous. It's not even worth 200k imo. There's soon to be bubble breaks and I myself think it may happen. It's just a matter of time when. And no one's gonna be prepared for it.

Let me know your opinion...

shizzzon

I am who you think I am
10+ year member
Apr 27, 2008
KY
There is too much fraud going on with crypto to make it wise to jump into it now.

North Korea caught stealing millions of dollars from people's crypto accounts.

That only means the higher it gets, the more attractive it gets for hackers and nobody will back you if you lose your money.

And the fraud that has gotten the bitcoin at such high dollar.. People selling it, buying it for more then turn right back around and sell it back for higher and purchase for higher from the same parties.

I'm not taking the risk with 0 insurance. Too many dirty hands in the pot.

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
There is too much fraud going on with crypto to make it wise to jump into it now.
North Korea caught stealing millions of dollars from people's crypto accounts.

That only means the higher it gets, the more attractive it gets for hackers and nobody will back you if you lose your money.

And the fraud that has gotten the bitcoin at such high dollar.. People selling it, buying it for more then turn right back around and sell it back for higher and purchase for higher from the same parties.

I'm not taking the risk with 0 insurance. Too many dirty hands in the pot.
Accounts in US or...?

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
Sep 20, 2016
Springfield, Mo
I just saw Jonathan Price ordered around 20 GTX 1080ti s...

Chris McNeeley

Red Light Ear Rapist
Jul 30, 2016
Toledo, ohio
He's an idiot, the cost of cards and electricity make it not worth it, especially if you choose the wrong coin to mine. Be a man, grab a tent, bulb, and ballast and make real money.

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
He's an idiot, the cost of cards and electricity make it not worth it, especially if you choose the wrong coin to mine. Be a man, grab a tent, bulb, and ballast and make real money.
it depends actually. 1080TIs are not the most efficient card to use for mining, an overclocked rx480 is the go to for hash to electrical cost. You are still making a profit if you account card costs etc for over the year. The real money is when you actually have the coins and sit on it and the price jumps. Its not nearly as profitable as it was a few years back but its a tiny profit if done right. These mofos just have money to throw around.

LoudSound

Senior VIP Member
Dec 23, 2016
Toronto
I would never get into that because I'm a guy who drives a corolla and I'm afraid of gambling. Stability ftw

The government will just make their own cryptocurrency and all the sheeps will jump to that cuz it's safer in their eyes. What happens to bitcoin and the rest then? Do they get outlawed? Maybe Im an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about but it just seems uncertain.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
VA
I just saw Jonathan Price ordered around 20 GTX 1080ti s...
LOL anyone buying into mining now really does not know what theyre doing.. had a friend back in the day mine one coin a week, now you have to be a part of a group and good luck with trust with a black market currency

protip: theres a reason i never invested in it when i used it to buy some things from people online years ago and it was ~$5 per coin, and if i didnt do it then, i definitely will not do it now. it's as volatile as ever, if not moreso with the massive influx of people. the success in trading started a few months ago, i imagine that will crash here soon too.

nvm jeff found the real sperg //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

have you seen coleman's 100 gtx 1080ti setup?

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
VA
The government will just make their own cryptocurrency and all the sheeps will jump to that cuz it's safer in their eyes.
that's not how cryptocurrency works in its current form unless the government creates one secretly with a backdoor (probably already exists)

LoudSound

Senior VIP Member
Dec 23, 2016
Toronto
that's not how cryptocurrency works in its current form unless the government creates one secretly with a backdoor (probably already exists)
Illuminati is real, they gonna disable your wallet if you get out of line. To switch to virtual money, there has to be a smooth transition. I shoudln't even be saying this cuz in 50 years time they could find out I said this through a supercomputer and just disable my wallet too.

**** this, I'm learning to hunt and build huts and *****.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Latest classifieds