What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I am buttoning up any small issues with the G6 to help it continue to run. I have put a second treatment of fuel injector cleaner in it and when I did the second one I filled the tank with Shell Vpower 93 Octane gas. The difference is night and day and I was hoping it would be. So now I know as the fuel injectors get ever so slightly cleaners, the car is running way better. The engine is way smoother. So I decided to buy new injectors. The plan is to use it for work exclusively and get a second vehicle which would be my main vehicle and the ride I can apply what I have learned with this DSP too. I could also do a proper stereo install with everything mounted as it should be all nice and neat and secured.

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
If it made that much of a difference and your going to replace your injectors anyway you might want to think about doing your plugs at the same time if you haven't done then recently.
Seafoam is your friend.
A few ounces in your oil just before you do an oil change
Let it run for 20 mins to half an hour then change the oil
Put the rest of the bottle in the gas tank.
If you really want to get brave get a bottle of the aerosol spray version and spray out your intake (you tube it for instructions)
It makes a huge difference
Once you see a video of how much shit it burns off your intakes then your know what its doing for your fuel system / crank case when you put it in

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
If it made that much of a difference and your going to replace your injectors anyway you might want to think about doing your plugs at the same time if you haven't done then recently.
Seafoam is your friend.
A few ounces in your oil just before you do an oil change
Let it run for 20 mins to half an hour then change the oil
Put the rest of the bottle in the gas tank.
If you really want to get brave get a bottle of the aerosol spray version and spray out your intake (you tube it for instructions)
It makes a huge difference
Once you see a video of how much shit it burns off your intakes then your know what its doing for your fuel system / crank case when you put it in
Just make sure that you install your injectors correctly. This happened to my Son in law Friday night. Classic Bronco with a 302.

IMG_2193.jpg

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
There are 6 ACDelco iridium's in it with less than 30,000 miles on them. I figure what the hell, 206,000 miles on the clock, might as well throw some new injectors in there.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Seafoam *****. When I ran auto parts stores I couldn't give that garbage away. Some love it but majority of people I know in the auto industry hate that crap. Seen it cause some damage on a couple customers car. Even Seafoam rep themselves confirmed and said yep our product caused this to fail we don't know why but it did. Seen people pour that stuff into manifolds, fuel, throttle bodies and so on.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Fucking Comcast...

Was told I had to reset my password for my email. Tried to reset it and get "currently unavailable"..

Speak to an agent and they say it will be fixed in an hour.

Two hours later still not fixed.

Speak to another agent. They can't seem to understand my problem at all. Explain to them about 4 times and still nothing.

This bitch transfers me to the department for disabled customers.... 🤣

wtf.jpg

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
LMFAO! Yep this is why when used to call my internet company I would tell them right off...I am an IT Tech don't talk to me like I am a child, do NOT tell me to reset modem or do this or that. IF I am calling YOU the issue is on YOUR END! Finally got a Tech one day who understood so now I have his direct line to talk to him instead of dealing with idiots anymore.

All those idiots know how to do is read off of a piece of paper that tells them to tell the customers to do this or that and after so long they will make it so they have to send someone out to you and try to charge you. Friend of mine works at one of the bigger places in Chicago and she knows jack about computers and yet is a Supervisor & has told me that is how they deal with that stuff and only go to IT Tech when someone requests it.

Good luck Pop. Customer Service is a joke anymore. I long for the days growing up when Customer Service meant something to companies and when you called a company to talk to them about what is going on you got someone in this country instead of in India.

Reactions: Popwarhomie

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
I guess I will have to call them tomorrow... I love the fake names they use too. :ROFLMAO:

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I guess I will have to call them tomorrow... I love the fake names they use too. :ROFLMAO:
What number do you call where you actually talk to someone??? When I call these Xfinity F*cks, I have to navigate through some crazy menus and it ends up being literally 30 min to get a live person.

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Az
People who list items on CL, Offerup or Marketplace for example and don't pull down their ads or mark them as sold once sold.
Scammer ads too. "Im selling this 2019 Rav4 for my sister and she only wants $1400" btw the car is in a different town atm too and theres conditions and lots of vagueness. But you can wire the $ whenever. And the title is in her "sisters" name too.

GTFO... its gotta be a scam designed to get "stimulus" money. I wish there was some way to get back at those scammers but its lke stamping ants in the desert around here.

Reactions: Coolhand20th

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Waking up in so much pain, swelling and not being able to move pisses me off. Woke up like this as I am in a massive syndrome attack. Now the 8th day of being in pain, today is by far the worst which "usually" means within 3-5 days I can get back to a normal pain level of 5-6 & be able to walk again albeit with a cane. Right now I am taking little steps so I don't fall or collapse on the ground. Couldn't even put a pain patch on my arm thankfully the parental units came over did that for me and cleaned the house. Times like this I would kill for Medical Marijuana in this state. So much better then pain medications that barely work or just work enough to take the edge off or make you sleepy so you can at least nap away & not know about the pain till you wake up.

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Az
Waking up in so much pain, swelling and not being able to move pisses me off. Woke up like this as I am in a massive syndrome attack. Now the 8th day of being in pain, today is by far the worst which "usually" means within 3-5 days I can get back to a normal pain level of 5-6 & be able to walk again albeit with a cane. Right now I am taking little steps so I don't fall or collapse on the ground. Couldn't even put a pain patch on my arm thankfully the parental units came over did that for me and cleaned the house. Times like this I would kill for Medical Marijuana in this state. So much better then pain medications that barely work or just work enough to take the edge off or make you sleepy so you can at least nap away & not know about the pain till you wake up.
I had issues with spasticity, mobility over the last +4yr after my stroke. I've given up on doctors. Even physical therapists (they follow the book and cant know the what and why)... better you do you.
Lately I found relief thru heavy stretch bands exercising and stretchng (20min of pain makes my day go smoother).
When I had my stroke I realized they could only watch and monitor my progress while billing of course.
I'm able to bench +200 again, legs are a problem tho. Even a med-deep lunge makes me fall over so those cheapo Walmart barstools are letting me work on that at least (Daily... whether I feel good or not).
I finally realized that Docs and Therapists can only do so much and its up to you to bootstrap yourself as best you can. They can bill, prescribe meds... etc.
But its on you to fight thru the pain.
My .02

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
I've tried and I can't move much as it is after 106 surgeries. I wish I had a lot more movement but I don't. At this point I just want some relief now and then. I can live with a pain level of 5-7 every day as I have been for 10-14 years now. But when it gets this bad I would like to get that relief so I can function even with a cane to use for walking.

But yeah I get what you are saying, 100% I get what you are saying with how to try & deal with it. I used to have a sit down exercise bike I used but with all the knee issues that even got to the point I couldn't do it. They have wanted to replace both knees for 14 years now and I refuse to let them with my history of MRSA & Staph. That is the last thing I need to happen with a joint replacement. Plus if I am going to do it I will drive the 300 miles to Mayo Clinic and have them do it so I can then stay there for a week or two in hospital recovering.

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Az
I've tried and I can't move much as it is after 106 surgeries.
Sounds like a ton of billing to me and keeping the patient alive. Sorry... real talk here. Painkillers and other "comfort" meds will just hinder all your recovery work.

I get it... it sux but it is on you to bootstrap yourself outta that vicious paradigm.

I'm clean, a drink or 2 at times and living my life in the body god gave me. Seems the harder I work it the better I feel now. I'm obviously no heatlh nut but realize its on me to watch my intakes and exertions. Feeling my way to recovery as best I can.

Never play the victim... if even in your own mind it will come back to haunt you.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Oh I am not trying to play the victim at all. This is a genetic thing and not much I can do about it but deal every day with it. I am alive, with a roof over my head, food on the table, internet & tv. That is more then some can say these days. I absolutely HATE taking pain meds. I refuse to take them unless I am this bad. I am on a bunch of other meds as well that have nothing to do with pain but the syndrome. I've almost died 4 or 5 times maybe 6 in the last ten years from massive infections. I did a bunch of stuff the last month getting the house ready for refinancing but every 6 weeks or so I end up going down from the syndrome attack plus weather plays a roll. It can hit out of nowhere. Main thing is I am alive and lived to tell about my situation. I know my case from the Blood Sepsis and other infections is now used nationwide as a tool to help others in that situation so some really good information came from it and it helps others that is all I can ask for.

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 19, 2017
Az
Oh I am not trying to play the victim at all. That is more then some can say these days. I absolutely HATE taking pain meds.
To see yourself a a pariah is self-servng imo. Serving whatever mindset you have today and lettng the pain dictate your day WILL affect your health. Just do you and don't be that guy. What was ez in your youth iis unattainable now.
Work with what you got.

Best I got.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I changed all 6 injectors. Then the car wouldn't fire cylinder #2 and threw a code for such. Had to take it all apart again and put an old injector in cylinder #2 with new O rings. Fired it up, all lights went away and the code went away. Took it for a spin and she's got more power so I should get better mpg now. My hands are wrecked!!

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I just went to get Chinese food and as I pull up I see two cars parked right in front in the fire lane where two signs display "Fire Lane No Parking Any Time" So as I dove by to park I chuckled and spoke out loud and said "Gotta love people who park in a fire lane". I park in a space and plug in my code reader to monitor some things before I go in. This Black American man walks up to my window from behind my car and ask me if I was talking to him. I said "When I just drove by the front of the store?" he said yeah. I said no, not specifically TO you, I spoke out loud and made a statement, Why do you ask I said. He responded if I was talking to him, we were going to have a problem. He turned and started walking away and I would have left it alone but as he started walking he said "**** ass cracka". I said hey, hey, hold on... I said I was talking to you, you are an idiot parking in a fire lane... now let's talk about that problem. I have never seen a more confused man standing in front of me. I said "you need time to think about it? Come back when you figure it out".

I am thinking they need to let go of some of that rage... it's gonna eat them up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds