What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Examples 1 and 3 say otherwise. You defended your stance pretty hard and then post a pic that says a whore is a synonym for prostitute.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
What is definition 2. No, I quit drinking, thank you for asking though. A promiscuous or immoral woman is considered a whore, not necessarily paid. Some whores get paid and some don't. So, technically, we are both right.
Def. #2 doesn't say a whore doesn't get paid. However, since you are making assumptions, I can too.... at what the word immoral includes. I think it is immoral for someone to charge a fee of ANY kind for sex. Since it is immoral for anyone to charge a fee for sex, I am right and YOU are wrong.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
And #2 and #4 prove what I said is correct.
No, they don't. Show us real proof. Show us a case study that says a whore doesn't get paid. Show us a video of whores stating for the record that they don't have sex for profit.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
5,000+ posts
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
Def. #2 doesn't say a whore doesn't get paid. However, since you are making assumptions, I can too.... at what the word immoral includes. I think it is immoral for someone to charge a fee of ANY kind for sex. Since it is immoral for anyone to charge a fee for sex, I am right and YOU are wrong.
You are assuming that immoral means charging for sex, that's a big stretch. Immoreal, in this text, means a woman who cheats on her husband or sleeps around on her boyfriend. Agree to disagree. I think that we are both partially right.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Anyone else tired or arguing about whores, hoes, prostitutes, hookers, sluts?

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Someone was arguing? Haven't seen any in over a month now. It's been pretty nice.

hahahaha.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Clifff150

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
These asshats keep calling me about my cars extended warranty. It's always an automated call and it always says press 1 to extend your warranty and press 2 to be removed from the call list. I have been called 7 times in the past two months by the same people. I pressed 1 twice to yell at them and they were not American call center employees. They said they would remove my number. The other 5 calls I pressed 2. This last time it said "2 is not a valid option, goodbye". WTF!!! lol

Reactions: Buck and Clifff150

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Both of my phones have blocking technology built in so those calls no longer ring because they have been reported by so many other people. Anything that is spam or garbage like that I no longer hear. But occasionally I end up with a notification of a voice mail no big deal 15 seconds and its gone. Better then dealing with BS calls like that at 8 in the morning.

Reactions: ThxOne

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
These asshats keep calling me about my cars extended warranty. It's always an automated call and it always says press 1 to extend your warranty and press 2 to be removed from the call list. I have been called 7 times in the past two months by the same people. I pressed 1 twice to yell at them and they were not American call center employees. They said they would remove my number. The other 5 calls I pressed 2. This last time it said "2 is not a valid option, goodbye". WTF!!! lol
I like to tell those people how I really feel, I try to get a person on the phone if I do get tricked into answering.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Saw my ex tonight as she is passing through town from Ohio to Tampa/Orlando. I got to see and hug 4 of the 7 kids I miss so much. They are getting so big. It was awesome to see them all excited to see me again. It bothers me that they all live so far away. 😢

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
Saw my ex tonight as she is passing through town from Ohio to Tampa/Orlando. I got to see and hug 4 of the 7 kids I miss so much. They are getting so big. It was awesome to see them all excited to see me again. It bothers me that they all live so far away. 😢
Ohio to Georgia is a long way away for your kids to live
I have kids too,
Split custody with the ex.
They however only live 10 mins up the road.
I would go crazy if they lived that far
I feel for you

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Ohio to Georgia is a long way away for your kids to live
I have kids too,
Split custody with the ex.
They however only live 10 mins up the road.
I would go crazy if they lived that far
I feel for you
They are all her kids, I should have mentioned that. She is my ex girlfriend and a family friend that I have known since she was 12 and I was 17. When she and I dated for a few years, I lived with her and the kids and we all got very attached.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I just had to contact the department of weights and measures in Atlanta. There is a gas station down here that is charging 3 cents before you even start pumping gas (Pump Jump) is what they call it. We had a gas station owner here many years ago that was doing this (charging 4 cents) before pumping at each of his gas stations every time you used your card to pay for gas at the pump. The federal government came in and shut him down, put fences up around his gas stations and locked the doors with the stores fully stocked. They actually had guards posted at these gas stations for years.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
That .1% of germs Lysol doesn't kill.... :mad:

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
I hate the fact that 95% of new cars don't come with manual transmissions anymore. Not even the option.
When did we become such ******* that the clutch was too much of an inconvenience.
I know they have done great things with the auto transmission but its not the same, not even close.
Not to mention that a chick that drives stick is sooooo hot.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Oxygen sensor failed. I replaced it. New O2 sensor does nothing but trigger my check engine light... the O2 sensor is fixed but now it is letting me know I have a bad fuel injector. Ok, no problem. I ordered 6 new injectors and the upper intake plenum gaskets... why? Because GM thought is best to locate the fuel rails and injectors UNDER the upper intake manifold. It's not a tough job, 8 bolts total but a nut ton of other connections and hoses. I am estimating 45 min start to finish.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Welcome to GM and their lovely designers. On some of the 3.4s of the '90s you actually have to either remove the engine or find a away to tilt it a certain way to do a spark plugs and wires on it depending on what vehicle it was in. Swear automotive designers don't think about the average person that works on vehicles. But then again that is what the company wants for us to take it to a stealership and pay them since they are getting to the point for some of it only they can fix or diagnose it. Such a crock BS!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
[/QUOTE]

Oxygen sensor failed. I replaced it. New O2 sensor does nothing but trigger my check engine light... the O2 sensor is fixed but now it is letting me know I have a bad fuel injector. Ok, no problem. I ordered 6 new injectors and the upper intake plenum gaskets... why? Because GM thought is best to locate the fuel rails and injectors UNDER the upper intake manifold. It's not a tough job, 8 bolts total but a nut ton of other connections and hoses. I am estimating 45 min start to finish.
How many times I gotta tell you to get rid of that hunk of junk. With all the stinky checks, tax return, and baller ass job you have you could of bought something else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)

• M

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds