What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I buy a DD-1, pay for it and then today the seller says "Sorry, we sold out of this item today. We can refund you if you like or we can try to drop ship it from..." Are you friggin kidding me.
Your an idiot and know nothing about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Squirrel!

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Buy an o scope like the DSO Nano. No point in the DD1 and that's coming from someone who has a DD1 and CC1.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Buy an o scope like the DSO Nano. No point in the DD1 and that's coming from someone who has a DD1 and CC1.
I have an MT8206 (Liumy Oscope clone)

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
No it doesnt
No it doesn't what? Yes it can affect people medically. I've got a couple doctors in my family and both have said they have seen it before. Same with a couple nurses in the family along with the fact I was a EMT at one point in my life. It affects me every single time we do the time change. Also yes it gets dark here right after 4 in the Midwest. Right around 4:15-4:30.

Doesn't affect people? Okay I guess studies done overseas and here are all wrong.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Fuckin DMV....

• Haha

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
People who drive below the speed limit in the passing lane.
Right lane is for driving, left lane is for passing.
If your not going to pass anyone... stay out of the damn passing lane.

• Love

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
White girls and their baby names again.

Most recent one.

Saylor (female) 🤨

Hope she has a boy next and names him Semen.

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
Was just reading an article about these 2 toddler girls that were taken by their grandmother.
One of the girls names is Leo
Hope they come back safe but still, Leo ?

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
My mom's friend is an Aunt to a set of girls, one of which was given a name that she can use for her stripper name. She named the one girl Bunnie & the other Birdie. Mind you this women is one of the biggest Real Estate Agents in Northeast Wisconsin to the point she had a lock down on a area that was probably around 80 miles from her base of operations in Suring, WI. Both of these girls are have either graduated High School or are about to as they were one year apart from each other.

How can anyone name their kid Bunnie and the other Birdie??

Reactions: Kickstand

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
White girls and their baby names again.

Most recent one.

Saylor (female) 🤨

Hope she has a boy next and names him Semen.
Well my next three will be Brooklyn, Delilah, and Abigail

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
People who don't understand four way stops. One ply toilet paper. Paying for air to air up a low tire. People preparing food without gloves on. HOA fees and letters. Burritos made without cheese (all burritos need cheese). People who like mayonnaise on their burgers, but not tomatoes (just sayin). Just a couple.

Squirrel!

Curmudgeon
Feb 26, 2020
Ohio
My mom's friend is an Aunt to a set of girls, one of which was given a name that she can use for her stripper name. She named the one girl Bunnie & the other Birdie. Mind you this women is one of the biggest Real Estate Agents in Northeast Wisconsin to the point she had a lock down on a area that was probably around 80 miles from her base of operations in Suring, WI. Both of these girls are have either graduated High School or are about to as they were one year apart from each other.

How can anyone name their kid Bunnie and the other Birdie??
Know someone that named their daughter 'Velvet'. :sneaky:

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Yeah ME! I woke up to a broken 40 Gallon Hot Water Heater! Without that I have no heat, no hot water, no laundry and of course no shower!

So waiting on County Heating Assistance to call with a repair guy since it was their install and I am still under yearly heating assistance along with free repairs.

Hopefully this won't cost me anything!

Great way to start a weekend...Grrrrrrrr

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
People who don't understand four way stops. One ply toilet paper. Paying for air to air up a low tire. People preparing food without gloves on. HOA fees and letters. Burritos made without cheese (all burritos need cheese). People who like mayonnaise on their burgers, but not tomatoes (just sayin). Just a couple.
Buy an air compressor. If you don't like HOA fees and letters don't live in a HOA community. Why should everyone like cheese and tomatoes just because you do? Plenty of food you don't like. Just saying.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Back to the name thing, Hilary Duff's daughter's name is Banks Violet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 32)

• sherwood71
  • B

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds