what amp to push 2 SA-12s

Get the D4's if you haven't hear that already... And I run mine around ~1300w on my single SA-10 ported ~33hz. That's a lot though. I'd say you're safer around 2000w for the pair. You're not gonna hear any difference between a couple hundred watts at that level anyways. The Massive N4 amp recommend earlier would be terrific. Or an AQ2200.http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/523744-massive-audio-n4-excellent-condition-6-month-warranty.html

BOOM. Right there. Buy it right now.
thanks man!!! ill look into those amps thanks again!

Is that your truck in your avatar?
Reason I ask, truck looks like a single cab. Are young to have enough room for 2 12's in a ported box?
yes sir that is mine and no i dont have room inside the cab so ill be doing a cut through with the little space i have (bagged)

ii want to get the aq2200d but im scared i might blow the subs, so maybe the aq1200d?
You will not blow the subs they are seriously under rated I have an aq1200d on mine now and as soon as they start to get loud the amp clips so I'm trying to sell it to get a 2200d.

Learn to set your gain properly and you can control the power...
so maybe around 1/4 turned? will a epicenter effect anything? i like to listen to spanish music sometimes

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

You will not blow the subs they are seriously under rated I have an aq1200d on mine now and as soon as they start to get loud the amp clips so I'm trying to sell it to get a 2200d.
any vids of yours?

The AQ2200 would be fine, but that is a lot, might turn the gain down just a bit. The Massive N4 would be a **** perfect match. Either would be fine though really. If it comes between the 2, just choose the one you fancy more. Cosmetics, features, size. And, price. If one is $100 cheaper than the other, that'd take the cake for me:)

The AQ2200 would be fine, but that is a lot, might turn the gain down just a bit. The Massive N4 would be a **** perfect match. Either would be fine though really. If it comes between the 2, just choose the one you fancy more. Cosmetics, features, size. And, price. If one is $100 cheaper than the other, that'd take the cake for me:)
oh yeah i forgot about that amp!! thankd ill look into it!

AQ is a bit pricey so im looking at the soundstream Rubi 1600d/2500d now to see witch one is better.... "2500" a bit of a high number tho its starting to scare me "600rms" lol see what happens

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.