Well. That didn't impress me..

Steel top and glass windows, not the typical hard plastic and plastic windows?
An offroader here.. I don't have glass windows.. They are lexxan or however it's spelled. And the hardtop is reinforced with some rubber agent rhino stuff.. The only thing steel is the body. And if I sound dampened my whole vehicle with dynamat and thee a carpet over it wouldn't we then technically have the same condition interior as most vehicles?

An offroader here.. I don't have glass windows.. They are lexxan or however it's spelled. And the hardtop is reinforced with some rubber agent rhino stuff.. The only thing steel is the body. And if I sound dampened my whole vehicle with dynamat and thee a carpet over it wouldn't we then technically have the same condition interior as most vehicles?
That roof will bow and you will leak around the seals. You can get it loud but not the loud you are talking about wanting. Look up Boyd's jeep on YouTube. It only does 53s.look up DC audio ragtop

Close yeah. It's better than the typical thin plastic for sure. What you're looking for isn't gonna come with two 12's in that vehicle I don't think. Probably looking at a box that will take up the entire rear, from floor to ceiling.

I'd sell your w7, and get tw decent subs like the mayhem, American bass hd, Incriminator audio dp, b2 audio cc's, ect. And use that extra 500+ whatever you get from your w7 and buy a decent 3000rms amp, I'd then sell your current amp and get a good battery and then maybe spend a extra 200 over your budget and get a second batt. Youd be bangin for sure. And it would hurt no doubt. All that and youd be maybe 250$ over buget. With one or two more runs of 0 gauge.

ok man we've been talking since yesterday ,but you just said louder ,didn't say how loud.what you need is at least 5k in amp power ,2 12's 2-3 d 3100 batteries ,at least 2 runs of 0 gauge frt to back and a well designed and built box.as far as the amp not a jl amp,something like dc ,a vfl, r sundown along those lines .

My best advice to anyone wanting to start the trek to that level. Go to some real shows like slamology coming up and hear some bigger builds. That will give you a idea of how far you are away from what you want.

I would do 2 nice 12s on 5k ..will be miles louder than anything u have ever heard ..no need to wall 4 15s ..but u will need a ho alt and extra batteries lots of wire to achieve what u are looking for ....first step is to sell all the jl stuff

I'd sell your w7, and get tw decent subs like the mayhem, American bass hd, Incriminator audio dp, b2 audio cc's, ect. And use that extra 500+ whatever you get from your w7 and buy a decent 3000rms amp, I'd then sell your current amp and get a good battery and then maybe spend a extra 200 over your budget and get a second batt. Youd be bangin for sure. And it would hurt no doubt. All that and youd be maybe 250$ over buget. With one or two more runs of 0 gauge.
I bought a 50 foot drum of 0guage lol so I'm good there.. Ppl around here have no cash.. So I probably will just put the jeep setup into the rx-8 and keep the kicker setup in the wife's mustang. Your saying for 1700$ roughly I could hurt good? Or 1700$ plus money from sold stuff I probably won't sell... I know it's cheating but I wish someone would put a ow my brain and ears hurt now shopping Cart together an show me what it looks like... My main problem is. I was led to believe jl is tip top cream of ye crop.. Thata what I get for living in a small town and not researching I guess

Question? How many of you have tried to make a jeep wrangler loud? Ours took 4 15s on 3500 to break a 50 tuned higher. It was a soft top though but I don't see that top being that much better.

I bought a 50 foot drum of 0guage lol so I'm good there.. Ppl around here have no cash.. So I probably will just put the jeep setup into the rx-8 and keep the kicker setup in the wife's mustang. Your saying for 1700$ roughly I could hurt good? Or 1700$ plus money from sold stuff I probably won't sell... I know it's cheating but I wish someone would put a ow my brain and ears hurt now shopping Cart together an show me what it looks like... My main problem is. I was led to believe jl is tip top cream of ye crop.. Thata what I get for living in a small town and not researching I guess

You can make it hurt with what you have now. Just turn the gain and boost up. Ear bleeding type pain is distortion. Ear pressure is loud.

My best advice to anyone wanting to start the trek to that level. Go to some real shows like slamology coming up and hear some bigger builds. That will give you a idea of how far you are away from what you want.
You need to look at a map and where I'm located... Then look at the sound comps aroun here,.. Then you will realize there is like none:( the one in prince George is a guy that owns a store there.. He ripped me off biiiig time with the first jeep setup I told him what I wanted had no time for install he sold me 3000$ worth of product when I got home to research it all. It was all discontinued and wouldn't hit nearly what I wanted. So I scrapped and started again

Question? How many of you have tried to make a jeep wrangler loud? Ours took 4 15s on 3500 to break a 50 tuned higher. It was a soft top though but I don't see that top being that much better.
How many of us are just trying to help him out? If he doesn't like our advice he doesn't have to take it.

You can make it hurt with what you have now. Just turn the gain and boost up. Ear bleeding type pain is distortion. Ear pressure is loud.
That's ***** though. I don't want to kill my stuff I want it to run proper my friend.. Proper and loud.

You need to look at a map and where I'm located... Then look at the sound comps aroun here,.. Then you will realize there is like none:( the one in prince George is a guy that owns a store there.. He ripped me off biiiig time with the first jeep setup I told him what I wanted had no time for install he sold me 3000$ worth of product when I got home to research it all. It was all discontinued and wouldn't hit nearly what I wanted. So I scrapped and started again
You seem to have some decent pockets. Hope on a flight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Popcornhemeroid

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Popcornhemeroid
Terrace bc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date