Need Help with a few things on my car audio system

Participant count
  • Participant list

screamer joe

I'm not sure what size fuse I need for my power wire. I believe it is a 4 gauge wire. I have a 50 amp fuse and its in a maxi fuse holder, but the slits in the holder are too loose and the 2 prongs in the fuse don't touch on each side. So i'm probably gonna get an anl fuse and holder instead. Also my sound goes out when I turn my volume to 60. And my front left speaker doesn't work (but I doubt anyone can help me with that without actually looking at my car)

Specs on my car system:

Eclipse Head Unit cd 5435

Infinity Reference Speakers

Pioneer Speakers (Rear)

volfenhag zx 7170 4 ch amp

Let me know if anyone can help, thanks

i can try ,you need a midi fuse holder and fuse this fuse is for the wire not the amp,thats what the fuses on the amp are for. the speaker could be a number of things, could be bad speaker, speaker wire , rca, deck , could be pinched wire ,just need to check

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.