Well. That didn't impress me..

Well considering where I live. If a vendor agreed to make me a preemo sub box for my jeep with 4 12's or something (I don't think15s would fit 4). What's the price and even better question. What's shipping lol.. I know the shipping was supposed to be rediculous on the w7HO it weighs 158lbs.. But I or it free because the place sent it labelled gift..

Noones asked, what's your budget?
Well I was just quoted 5000$ to make the install u seen on video a clean install.. And I said f that idea.. But as you see I like to spend money.. So I don't really care what I'm spending as long as I feel it's worth it.. Like the hd1200. Worth it to me... The w7HO from what I seen was worth it... But that was YouTube.. I ordered it from California or somewhere around there.. I think it was a waste of money.? I'd comfortably sink another 1500$ into my system if it WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO GET ME SOMEWHERE hahja

Lol, well, on a decent vehicle. Guess that could be relative.
Decent vehicle???
IMG_0192.jpg

Well I was just quoted 5000$ to make the install u seen on video a clean install.. And I said f that idea.. But as you see I like to spend money.. So I don't really care what I'm spending as long as I feel it's worth it.. Like the hd1200. Worth it to me... The w7HO from what I seen was worth it... But that was YouTube.. I ordered it from California or somewhere around there.. I think it was a waste of money.? I'd comfortably sink another 1500$ into my system if it WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO GET ME SOMEWHERE hahja
5000$!?!?!?! Just to make your current system look clean!? I must have read that wrong right?

Not decent for what you are looking for.
How so? It's sturdier than most plastic vibrating vehicles... And all the seals are upgraded around the top and doors and the hardtop is reinforced.. I'd think a steel box would be prime condition?

How so? It's sturdier than most plastic vibrating vehicles... And all the seals are upgraded around the top and doors and the hardtop is reinforced.. I'd think a steel box would be prime condition?
Steel top and glass windows, not the typical hard plastic and plastic windows?

5000$!?!?!?! Just to make your current system look clean!? I must have read that wrong right?
No sir you did not

The pictures of the quote I got are on this forum under a thread called is this even... Wtf definately worth a look.. I refuse to even go I their store now.. Wich sux because it's audio vision and it's the only stereo store in our town

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Popcornhemeroid

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Popcornhemeroid
Terrace bc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date