Weird noises.

Ubiquity

I get an odd, deep tone coming from my door speakers about ever 11 seconds while driving. It happens regardless of if I'm playing music or not, but only when my car is in motion. I don't know much about speakers, was hoping someone could shed some light on this issue.

what kind of upgrades to the system have you done? is it all stock? I wouldnt suspect a ground loop they typically happen at a higher frequency. but more info on the system would help.

What kind of LOC are you using with your stock head unit? Is it a cheap azz one without a ground wire? If yes, then the RCA's that are coming out of it are not grounded and are picking up interference.

I've no idea what you're talking about. I talked it through with the installation shop and they said to bring it in as soon as I'm in the area and they'll fix everything. See, I had a full system installed in my car in three days and then left to Ft. Carson Colorado. Never had a chance to iron out the kinks with them, and I kind of rushed the install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.