weird issues with stereo system

Participant count
  • Participant list

joemoe

ok so i installed my subwoofer and alpine mono amp i got a parrot asteroid smart. right away i was getting popping issues. so i was like ok changed my ground to a very good spot, then comes a new issue. i could literally make my own beats by pressing my window up and down button my locks also wen i pressed my brakes. and when i wasn't doing any of that it made the sub go with the engine idle. it was just a wine or a his it was actually making the sub hit and sometimes kinda hard. i had not changed the preamp voltage the parrot has 6v preouts, the amp goes from 4v to 8v it completely skips 6v.on 8v the issues go away and i then have very little bass./ so i either have very little bass or i deal with popping issue.

no its digital on the mono amp. parrot asteroid smart, not sure of the model number tho. im just looking for suggestions on what i could do otherwise ill just put in a different deck with different preouts

also im sure im picking up interference otherwise i don't think it would do that with the power window buttons and locks. honestly its kinda fun doing it making my own beats haha. but im sure its not good for the vehicle and components

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.