weird box tuning, hep please

bunkerking09
10+ year member

Current Status: Win
I guess my box isn't "weird" but i'm stuck on what i nee to do tuning wise.

my box is a smaller version of this...

Box1.jpg

see how it rises up in the back? I'm changing the box plans to be 51 wide x 15 tall x 14 deep. I'm also making the port 5 inches wide and 13.5 tall, so it will go to the top of the box...

BUT my box rises up 5 inches in the back...how do i compensate for this??

The port needs to be 22.2 inches long BTW---ninja edit FTW!

It's to the front //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
That's the only way I can have it
How bout on top? Or at least on top in front? You dont want corners like that in your ports...

instead of actually following the bottom of the box, put a 45 in the port, to make it clear that back bump, then 45 it again up the back wall until you get to your desired length.

Or just put the port on the top (As long as it fits between the subs) and 90 it down the back wall

have you considered building the floor up rather than having the notch over the hump in the rear of the cab

i see you finally got the 51" width

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.