Northwest Region Washington Car Clubs??

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
im aware of his van, still dont understand why you would use 4 12's for a frontstage though, lol. i guess it'll be the first frontstage with 12's ive ever heard..... when its done.

Dang i work sunday.. i broke my camera so aint got no pics:( looking to pick one up on black friday..
hey jeep you wouldnt happen to have a gold jeep cherokee would you?.... if you do i was the one who sold you your box hahahahaha

hey jeep you wouldnt happen to have a gold jeep cherokee would you?.... if you do i was the one who sold you your box hahahahaha
LOL yea thats me thanks for the box man! i dont have tools to build my own:(.. I see u sold your blazer and got that tahoe nice man! i like the new setup..

LOL yea thats me thanks for the box man! i dont have tools to build my own:(.. I see u sold your blazer and got that tahoe nice man! i like the new setup..
its all good, youll hafta come to meet some of us up sometime. did you repaint the box?

its all good, youll hafta come to meet some of us up sometime. did you repaint the box?
Yea for sure. No not yet i was looking for some paint around here but i was wondering what type of paint you used cuz i like the texture of it.

Yea for sure. No not yet i was looking for some paint around here but i was wondering what type of paint you used cuz i like the texture of it.
the brand of paint is called american accents, the cap of the can is rough like the box. i used to get it from home depot but the one here in kent stopped carrying it in black.

Sweet i was going to go to home depot on black friday to see if theres any specials on tools, hopefully they have some.. Do you rmember how many cans it took?

Sweet i was going to go to home depot on black friday to see if theres any specials on tools, hopefully they have some.. Do you rmember how many cans it took?
well i didnt do full coverage on that box, i made it look kind of camo-ish. but on that it was like 4 cans i believe. its gonna take a lot to get a good full layer on it. **** is expensive too. 8 bucks a can :/

Ok guys, i have been doing some thinking. How about we build a team? How about i talk USACI and IASCA into holding a competition or two at my shop this year if the owner is down? Just some thoughts. Let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.