Northwest Region music or burp systems?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
when you show up to an event would you rather compete against other vehicles that can and do play music. or would you rather compete against a one note burp box?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/face2face.gif.c4346df91ccb89a430ef126c23624157.gif

personally it dont matter to me if the person who beats me is louder they will be louder on music or a tone. i use tones mainly cause everyone else does if its in the rules that its allowed i dont see it being a issue.

well i mean would you prefer the people you were competing against. would you rather all the vehicles have be required and able to play music. or just role up with a wood box and 20000watts going to it

when its competing id rather burp mine to get the most i can out of it... but once the comp is done i would just switch out to a daily box or just switch my port... how ever i have my set up built...

i think a well built system should play music and smash high numbers. thats what im going for. the 159.9 bass race. thats the shi i i i t right there. and then the one note will still be hitting a 165+

in time in time.......

ur gunna also build a burper james??
i dont know. i cant see spending the money and the time only to be able to play it for 3 sec at a time. i would rather roll around smashing my system for hours and enjoying what i built. and still compete and win.

personally it dont matter to me if the person who beats me is louder they will be louder on music or a tone. i use tones mainly cause everyone else does if its in the rules that its allowed i dont see it being a issue.
Wrong, pressure is felt not heard.. you cant hear what numbers somebody is doing. At finals I sat in jeff chilcotts car for a little demo thinking it was going to be loud and it wasn't what i was expecting. I sat in numerous cars thinking high numbers too and they barely did 150's

Wrong, pressure is felt not heard.. you cant hear what numbers somebody is doing. At finals I sat in jeff chilcotts car for a little demo thinking it was going to be loud and it wasn't what i was expecting. I sat in numerous cars thinking high numbers too and they barely did 150's
dude i totally agree. but then again thats the termlab readings for ya.i have never sat in a vehicle that actually made start to cough. but mine did my brother 300lbs and me, with both amps. i had to turn it down to stop. but i also havnt metered both amps yet

i never said you can hear what numbers people are doing i ment if someone has 10k+ watts and is in my class i dont care if they burp or play music its obvious that they will win power to power.

peronallly i do agree i like music better but thats what street beat and bassrace is for as far as spl bring what you got and play what you want.

i could care less if its music or a burp. but id need to know what the orgs format is so i can build for it. if its all about competing. i build to win lol. not sound awesome and lose

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.