Northwest Region Washington Car Clubs??

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Yeah but that shouldnt stop us from meeting up from time to time just for fun. Compare stuff, talk and get to know each other.
Everyone has conflicting schedules which makes it hard. We'll get it going though.

I have another friend that has a 1964 Impala SS that she restored and is putting a stereo system in it. She has been wanting to find some kind of car club that does both car shows and car audio that has regular meets like once a month or so depending on weather conditions. She works for the Department of Lisencing and has weekends off.

I have another friend that has a 1964 Impala SS that she restored and is putting a stereo system in it. She has been wanting to find some kind of car club that does both car shows and car audio that has regular meets like once a month or so depending on weather conditions. She works for the Department of Lisencing and has weekends off.
Yea im kinda new to ca but i would be down to go to shows or just meet up and chill if it was once a month. Just like a day every month that would be a sure thing..

its a mtx 5500 with a mtx matching amp, sick eh? 6 gauge wire, with a 1 farad cap...
you can stay home with your weak system:veryhapp:

Dang i work sunday.. i broke my camera so aint got no pics:( looking to pick one up on black friday..
that *****.

there will be plenty more times we can meet up.

i know me and ryan(noph33r) always meet up randomly on mon/tuesdays out in Tacoma too.

PM me your cell number and i can always keep you posted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.