want to trade Hybrid Audio speakers and/or Arc audio 5ch and 6ch amp for SnapOn tools

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallc
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tx
Looking to trade some audio equiptment for SNAP ON tools ONLY...

no other trades will be considered. Were just outfitting another box... May consider Mac and Matco also , but will not do any trading that does not involve tools..

Bring ALL trade offers of what ya got..

I have available to trade (yes everything is new)

Hybrid Audio:

Clarus 6.5" comp. set

Image 6.5" comp set

Legatia L1V2 tweeter set

Legatia SE L1PRoR2 pro series 25mm tweeter set

maybe a couple Legatia mids

Arc Audio:

XDi1100.5, 5ch amp

XDi1200.6, 6ch amp

KS125.4 mini amp

KS500.1 mini amp

please PM me only on potential trades, or what you have to trade...

thanks

**** where have you been man? Havent seen you on here in forever.

Excellent guy to do business with here. You by chance selling this stuff outright?

I pop on every once in a while.. I got crazy buzy this last year.. It was nuts for a while.... The storm has calmed for a while now, lol...

Yeah, sell outright as well.. shoot me a pm on what your interested in.

I have lots and lots of snap on tools, also a $9k open to buy on the snap on truck. What exactly are you looking for?

null_zpsacccefeb.jpg

Just a couple of drawers of what I have, and those are old pics, I have much more now.

needing mainly wrenches and sockets now, maybe a few odds and ends, ive just completed pretty much all the air tools I need, so down to wrench sets, metric and sae, sockets, all sizes, including impacts, swivels, etc..

I rather do trading with stuff you already have, don't want anybody having to deal with the truck guy, hell I did that too many years..

Just shoot me a PM with what item your wanting, and what you have available to trade with, we will see if we can come up with a deal..

needing mainly wrenches and sockets now, maybe a few odds and ends, ive just completed pretty much all the air tools I need, so down to wrench sets, metric and sae, sockets, all sizes, including impacts, swivels, etc..
I rather do trading with stuff you already have, don't want anybody having to deal with the truck guy, hell I did that too many years..

Just shoot me a PM with what item your wanting, and what you have available to trade with, we will see if we can come up with a deal..
pm heading your way.

also up for a potential trade is my ARC PS8

would sell either outright, or with even a partial trade for a set of snap on wrenches or sockets, etc..

REMOVE your SPAM from my thread.. you sign up on this forum just to start spamming threads.. Good way for a BAN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...