Want to Say Thank you, And Guys Look here!

I want to just say Mylows10 Is a Excellent Guy. I make a post saying I need speakers, and he responds in matter of hours. Then gives me a deal of a lifetime I could not pass up. He called me and texted me for hours talking to me about stuf.. I have to say, One up the most Straight up, striaght foward and Real!!! People!!!! I have to say I never actually Met someone who was so sincere, true,straight, and helpful as I was till now!!!

So guys I HIGHLY RECOMMEND " MYLOWS10 " FOR YOUR NEEDS!!!

Sincerely

Christian aka Final Tech

What did you end up buying?
I bought Enough stuff to spend a good amount of money. Told him what I needed what I was looking for and Bamn They already packaged. Im a man of my word I told him and He saw.

Cant wait But I got SPeakers and Kits.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.