Want to do a wall what should i know

I'd do the 4 15's, center port, double walled, triple baffle.

C pillar walls usually peak a little lower. Should easily do 150+ with the equipment you have...

No one ever seems to complain about having a wall as a daily driver. I love my wall but merging on to highways or backing up can be scary sometimes. Or maybe I'm just a *****... lol

Like a couple other people said; if you do a wall, make sure it's 100% sealed off. Spray foam is your friend.

Anyone have hands on, what difference in db would it make also anyone know what the two ta1.3000 can do strapped?
I can tell you right now that you'd best to consider geometry. You might end up short changing yourself on port area with the 15's which will hurt you. 6 12's is the same cone area may allow you a wider port. Also 2 more coils to spread the power around.

Judging by what local guys who have used those amps have done, a pair of those will do a good bit less than one AB 500.1.

do you think I can hit a 145 that's my goal. With proper box and tuning also do you know about what my amps will produce strapped?
If you can't do 145 with a single 12" in an explorer with that much power you might as well hang it up. A friend of mine does 151 and small change with a pair of 12" Zv3's in his explorer on an Atomic 5K, and I know he has room to squeeze a few more tenths out of that with some tweaking and a better electrical system.

Patience is the main thing needed..Im still working on mine slowly,as time permits me.SEAL THAT JOKER OFF,or its going to be a dented up ragged out POS.Double lined 3/4 all way around.Need to be set on what space you are willing to give up,as well as the subs you are going to use,amps,and stick with it.More than Likely in that vehicle..its not going to be cheap to deaden that roof,or sides,ect.My 4 XFL 12s are banging theyre azzes off enough that the neighbors two houses across from me windows vibrate..Thats with a ported chamber per sub,and two VFL 4480.1ds.The wall will have the 4 12s,with one 4480.1d per sub using the MaxxLink that I got from Mylows.Take your time,is all I can say.Dont rush any install ever.And park that joker in a garage!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.