Want Some Opinions

4 21"s or 8 15"s

• Total voters

rmzsuzuki89
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
St. Pete, FL
I am thinking about re-doing my setup and would like some opinions.

I am thinking about moving my 4 DP21"s to the passenger side, and port on drivers side. Then the idea for 8 15"s started creeping into my head. The subs in each setup will be on 2k wrms each, so it's not really a fair comparison since it will be twice the power with the 15"s, but o well. The 8 15"s would be on bottom with the port across the top most likely.

Some of the subs I have been considering for the 15"s are: BTL's, new DP's, Lvl 5's, and Exos. Right now I am leaning towards the Atmos Exos.

Wall is in an 03 Expedition at the B-pillars, 40 cubes and will be tuned somewhere between 28 and 32hz. Probably to the low side lol. This is a dd/ground pounder setup, not really a comp one. Maybe occasional bass race.

Nothing is set in stone yet, lets get some opinions.

Correct. I got ~28.3. Anyways, there seems like an obvious answer. 4 15"s.
8 15"s actually lol.

I say 4 21" Wardens
That would be the next step if I stay with the 21"s.

If you could afford it, I would try to fit as many 10"s as you can with 2k to each. Now that'd be nasty.
Haha I'll have the right power for 8 2000wrmz subs.

what are you tring to accomplish?
Fun lol...Bad ass dd/bass racer.

how about like 50 SA-8s in a 8th order //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
Would be sick, but couldn't fit or afford it lol.

wtf happend to the 4 21s??? Did I miss something? I just saw the one vid that ddnt even show anything and it was b4 the system was even tuned/finished if i recall
Nothing happened to them, still working fine. I did sell two of the amps though, doing something different in that department. And I'm gonna redo the baffle if I stay with the 21"s.

have u decided on anything yet? the 15s r def different fro the norm... but so is 4 21s lol I say stick w/ 21s since u have everything already setup for them... have some fun w/ Wardens and then try the 15s next. Thats what I would do if I could afford 21s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...