4 10" subs $600 budget...cant decide >.<

Lonnie
10+ year member

6'6 White Giant
Ok done a good bit of digging and havent really gotten anywhere. Original plan was to do 2 15s...but I started doing measurements and I dont have the volume needed. SOOO I figured 2 12s simple enough...then I was like WAIT 4 10s would fit and is louder than 2 12s. So yea...im stumped.

Only thing I have actually found that is within my budget is 4 10" AQ SDCs for $614 shipped. 2nd ive found was FI SSDs...but for like $700ish shipped...a bit much but a possibility. Got suggested AB and Atomic already. Cant really find a price on em...

Im wanting to run 3k watts to em. Well 2 AP15001ds strapped to be exact...or 2 to 2 10s each...whichever idc. I got 6ish days to figure out exactly what I wanna do. Money wont be in account till the 23rd. Volume I got available is about 4.5ft^3-5ft^3 But yea...ideas?

I'm in the same boat pretty much, but I'm doing 4 12"s. And the SDC's seem to be the best for the price. If you could find some SA-10's for cheap I think you should do those.

Yea I looked at those as well. Would love to do em...but new they are a bit much. Talking to someone about 4 SS t-5s...hes in Cali though and I really dislike having something like that being shipped from the west coast to the east coast...also the risk of him trying to take the money and run...

would you consider solos?
Bleh kickers are too common around where I live. I want something that isnt widely used locally.

DC LVL 3s? should be around 600 for 4?
Yea another thing I considered...couldnt really find even a used price on them to give me an idea as to what they are new...but they are really like $600? Hmm

What's the goal of the setup? Daily driver, low end monster, burp box?
Daily...i listen to rock rap and metal...so low end based would probably make rock and metal sound like crap...burp bleh...dont do comps. Might do a couple next summer for giggles...but thats it.

Daily...i listen to rock rap and metal...so low end based would probably make rock and metal sound like crap...burp bleh...dont do comps. Might do a couple next summer for giggles...but thats it.
well If I show up there it sure will be for you..that 2nd place trophy won't win itself, go for it!

jk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.