Want an awesome box plan for 3 12's in a ex-cab silverado

I would make it as large as possible, flare the ports, rounded edges, and get at least ....120 inches of port area total. Try not to have a bend in the port at all they do create turbulence. the unless your running over 1000RMS per sub. Box A or C looks like you can get some straight slot ports with no Elbows, and flare them. Make sure the box is as BIG as you can possibly make it. Trust me.

i just did a box for my truck about a week ago(89 sierra) Its the same as yours, i dont know if you cut out the back seat brackets that poke out, i didnt and I made my box 58" and it fit perfectly. I dont know if you have a 99-present truck and i dont know the dimensions for those but it has to be about the same. Anyway I made about a 8.5 cuft box tuned to 36hz for my two 06L7 Kickers and it ****ing pounds. I can give you dimensions and pics if your interested.

hell yeah, pm me some specs and pics! BTW, my truck is a 2000 model... it is 63inches from rear door to rear door, and 60 wide and 22inches tall would be perfect...that would make it cover the bare rear panel from door to door and from the floor to the bottom of the trim right under the window.

haha you have the exact same idea i had for mine. Ill post up pics and dimensions after work today. I love my box a lot, even though its my first ported box. I researched it a lot and asked a bunch of questions. Im going to apologize in advace, it doesnt look the best I could make it look right now but thats only b/c I was in the middle of putting an escalade front end and doing this box in about a week(I had to get it ready for the Texas Heatwave) and I had to go to work everyday so I could only work on it about 5 hours a day max. Anyway, when I get home ill take some pics and post it up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.