Where to buy fiberglass tutorial videos?

I have about 20 different videos. everything from basic box design to complex fiberglass builds. Door panel construction and mold making. How to use a router with tricks and tips and makeing plexiglass from liquid.

I have DVDs I haven't even watched yet I so many.

^^ i agree^^ but if your completley new, then mabye snag a few videos from ebay, couldnt help...ya no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've found that the best way to learn is to actually get your hands dirty... practice makes perfect

^^ i agree^^ but if your completley new, then mabye snag a few videos from ebay, couldnt help...ya no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I learned by just trying myself. Messing up ALOT.

I started buying DVDs to get little tips and tricks to learn more and make things better, faster and more efficient.

No matter your level of fiberglass experience, I can garenttee you will learn something from watching them.

On raining days, I will pop some in and be reminded of things I had forgotten about.

You never know enough.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

YGPM, and I learned by starting with DVDs. It gave me the confidence to start. Easier when you know a few tricks before you throw money in to resin and stuff.

These last 2 posts are 100% correct. You will ALWAYS learn a few new things by watching some videos. I finally started watching some I bought about 6 mths ago, just yesterday. Already learned a few new things.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.