Walk-through < 8 15's

i just want to know if this build log is a ploy. because i havnt seen any progress at all. just excuses that the money isnt there. well theres a LOOOOOT of materials and items not shown in this build log yet is all im saying, so wheres the pics of the subs?

i just want to know if this build log is a ploy. because i havnt seen any progress at all. just excuses that the money isnt there. well theres a LOOOOOT of materials and items not shown in this build log yet is all im saying, so wheres the pics of the subs?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Oh ****! You caught me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif not only is the hole in the truck photoshopped I also bought all that wood to keep my hillbilly self warm in the winter. This whole log is a conspiracy.

Why are you so worried about it?

Wheres did ur progressful build thread go?

Still trollin I see...
dont you have enough legs your riding allready? hey you should build something other than a box for 10s and get in the mid 50s kid! and you should upgrade from your walmart bought kickers punk...

Wheres did ur progressful build thread go?
dont get salty... i wantta see the 8 15s that you sent a pic of to tom. and if your broke now then i dont see this build going anywhere. you cut a hole and showed us some wood and some rolls of wire. everyone says your a compulsive lier, so heres your chance to prove em wrong. lets see some box progress since you have the wood.

dont get salty... i wantta see the 8 15s that you sent a pic of to tom. and if your broke now then i dont see this build going anywhere. you cut a hole and showed us some wood and some rolls of wire. everyone says your a compulsive lier, so heres your chance to prove em wrong. lets see some box progress since you have the wood.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

You people are still talking about me eh? Get the fuck out of my thread if you dont like it. You bring nothing to the table, so quit covering this forum with your fecies.. I think its rather humurous my name is in your mouth when I dont even know nor give a fuck who you are. I dont need to prove myself to no one. Especialy you mongrels that are still stuck on the whole lieing matter. Do me a favor and stay the fuck out!

You seen pics of subs, thats all you will see. Buying **** on a paycheck to paycheck type deal so progress will be slow.

Again,

Stay the fuck out of my thread!!!

I think u should not post in this man build log about stupid crap. Try and create a thread like:
sub2sweeker is always right ... thread
tnt is a known pathalogical lier is all. and i am really hoping this build happens. it will be sick, and there has been no progress and he's had the wood for a week and the weather has been excelent for that whole week.

tnt is a known pathalogical lier is all. and i am really hoping this build happens. it will be sick, and there has been no progress and he's had the wood for a week and the weather has been excelent for that whole week.
wood was trashed!!

Now stay out.. Did you not get the part where I said I made a $500 fuck up??

Jesus Christ dude!!

wood was trashed!!
Now stay out.. Did you not get the part where I said I made a $500 fuck up??

Jesus Christ dude!!
whoa.... wood was trashed huh??? hmmmm in 7 days? theres been no rain snow or anything in colorado in that period?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

whoa.... wood was trashed huh??? hmmmm in 7 days? theres been no rain snow or anything in colorado in that period?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
trashed as in no good... Was not dead enough to be used as a woofer enclosure. It was a soft wood, so it had voids and hollow cavities.

Now run along/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.