Box build for 12" L5

on1wheel01
10+ year member

Bang A Lang
Well just finished up the box and thought I'd post pics up. It's for one 12" L5. Dimensions are 32 wide 15 high and 16 deep. Slot port design it's 2.7 cubes 9this is right in the middle for the specs)tuned to 33 hz with a 3" wide port. Rounded edges and 45's in corners. And it is covered in rhino liner, also nut and bolt terminals. Watcha think

boxbuild2-1.jpg

boxbuild6.jpg

boxbuild4.jpg

boxbuild3.jpg

Just a mock up

boxbuild7.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
The tricky bit is that they're soft and floppy and they may be stretched a tad to go over the frames. I've used them in the past and come out...
In order to answer your question, I would need to know what model (e.g. SW4200, SW7524DVC). Also, are you looking to make a ported box or sealed?
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I got scared of the 4th being to much for a newbie but did end up building a box to 2.1 Cubic Foot tuned to...
Love this sub, hate AB's site, short on info for sure. American Bass XR-10D2 box recomend: If you want to tune a 2.75 Cu Ft box (for two of these...

About this thread

on1wheel01

10+ year member
Bang A Lang
on1wheel01
Mooresville nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date