W6 VS w7 whats the deal here

its a W7
i hate it when people say dub7's. leave that to rims and video games..
our cars are Volkswagens. but we call em dubs.

nothing to get all pansy over. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I LIKE THAT AS SOON AS SOMEONE SAYS W7.. someone instantly sez they **** cuz they are overpriced.. mofos gotta be doing something right since they've been very popular for many many years

it is my opinion... that you will need recones a lot more from RE then some other companies.... if you treat the sub exactly the same....
Thats really funny, but what is really even funnier is doing a forum search for RE with dates in ascending order. Start reading some threads from the beginning up until about 8 months ago. I did this last night, and was very surprised at how things have changed. 1 year ago RE was the best equipment according to this forum, but when they went to dealer sales all the sudden there subs were not as good anymore. As a matter of fact after some reading I found out that subs that were not as good(fail more) as the MT, SX, or SE a year ago are somehow better(fail less) than those same subs now, all because of price. It is truly bizarre.

meh they both sound teh same,. either sub is good. you dont need to get a w6 if you already have a dub7 . but what ever.
x2, heard them both... they sound almost identical tonally. The only difference is that the W6 lacks some of the W7s low end capabilities. Maybe thats why some people attribute better SQ to it, they feel that it has more of a punch. Put a SSF on your W7, you've got a W6, enjoy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

they both **** IMO but that is mainly because they are way over priced.... you should stick with the W7 and never take into consideration what a sales or installation guy says over someone on this forum
Thats real funny too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Thats really funny, but what is really even funnier is doing a forum search for RE with dates in ascending order. Start reading some threads from the beginning up until about 8 months ago. I did this last night, and was very surprised at how things have changed. 1 year ago RE was the best equipment according to this forum, but when they went to dealer sales all the sudden there subs were not as good anymore. As a matter of fact after some reading I found out that subs that were not as good(fail more) as the MT, SX, or SE a year ago are somehow better(fail less) than those same subs now, all because of price. It is truly bizarre.
people are cheap azzes..........

people are cheap azzes..........and Fi is priced to sell like a mofo......thats the main reason they are the boner right now.......how many people would be buying a BTL if they were $900? And im not saying that they are not amazing subs, cuz they are....

W6 vs W7 is like a Mustang GT vs a Mustang Cobra. One is made to be superior to the other. W6 has a better quality sound, but the W7 is louder. Mustang GT has a nicer ride, but the Cobra is faster.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.